It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 02:09 AM   #1
(female)

bellaa29 HB User
Help - Cant Poop!!

Ugh, i cant believe im forced to do this! Its so embarrassing, but i cant poo! I have the desperate urge too, have for about a week now! I live on campus at a university, and the bathrooms are pretty much stalls. It freaks me out, i dont want other people to know/hear/smell what im doing in the bathroom!! Due to the freak out i get when im not alone in the bathroom (while on the toilet) i havnt been able to poo! And now its huge, and hard and so painful to even try!! Its not budging at all now, and im so scared! I'm only 17, and i've had pain when i poo for a few years now but i've been too embarrassed to seek out any face-to-face medical advise about it. My body keeps trying to push it out, and i want it out desperately but its so big that i dont think its going to fit! It's 7.07pm here, and as i dont have a license theres no way for me to head out to the shops. Any practical, at home advice??

Old 08-19-2010, 03:22 AM   #2
(female)

fjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB User
Re: Help - Cant Poop!!

Hi I know exactly how you feel, im like that too if i go on a holiday to someones house or if im at work, I just cant go becos I feel weird if someone knows what im doing. U need to take a laxative, if not try eating some yogurt or bran cereal, it should help. When I was a kid my mum would give me 1/4 glass of castor oil to drink, or even a spoonful. It might help bring it down. even if its hard or big you just have to push and let it out, otherwise you met end up with hammeroids or something..good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2010, 05:46 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User
Re: Help - Cant Poop!!

For immediate relief get yourself a fleets enema and use that.

You sound just like me when I was your age. Please change your habits otherwise you'll end up like me with anal fissures and other problems. Never take your anus for granted, I did and I fiercely regret it.

First make sure that you get plenty of fiber in your diet. Since it is so hard to eat enough fiber get a fiber supplement to drink every day.

Second drink plenty of water. Drink water all of the time. Take it everywhere that you go. Never let a water fountain pass you by without stopping.

Third take a stool softener everyday like Colace.

Last but most important, relax so that you can poop. Everyone poops. Everyone's poop stinks. It is natural. Go when you have to go and don't hold it.

Closed Thread

Tags
anus, constipation, pain, poop