It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2010, 05:43 AM   #1
(female)

ginys42 HB User
please help,severe bowel pains

hi,please help as i dont know where to turn..im a very fit and healthy 42yr old female with 5 children and have hardly ever been ill. i havnt drunk alcohol or smoked in many yrs10+.. ..12 weeks ago after eating a yoghurt i started with severe yellow diarrhoea only 30minutes afterwards,i started having pains in what i thought was my liver gallbladder ,all this never went away after 1 week my whole intestinal tract was inflamed i couldnt eat anything i got to the point that the pains were like labour pains i was bed ridden,in 3 weeks i lost 1 stone....i went to the doctors every other day,oh its an infection,all bloods were ok including liver function full blood counts, poo and water sample back ok too,so eventually after some time i was sent for a scan to see if i had gallstones..ultrasound says no gallstones no kidney stones,liver looked good,cant find a thing,well by now ive lost 2 stone and im living on a few things i can eat which is bread fish and fruit,anything else gives me severe diarrhoea and the pain returns ive tried 1 small piece of chocolate oh was i ill,due to have colonscopy on the 23rd sept,but the hospital doc says he doesnt think he will find anything...i feel exhausted,1 doc says maybe chrones but we shall have to see,i havnt seen any blood if that helps,any ideas please ive so worried its affected me badly,the only thing that helps is pepto bismal i bought from the chemist,seems to calm my intestines down.i also have severe pains in my knee joints.i do recall having had this 2 yrs ago but only for 1 week,this is now 3 months and im dropping weight fast

Last edited by ginys42; 08-29-2010 at 05:55 AM. Reason: adding forgotten items

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread