It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
(male)

KJacob HB User
Fecal Impaction maybe?

I'm about 90% sure now that I have this going on.

I had a physical examination by my doctor who listened to my bowels and felt my stomach and said nothings wrong except constipation and to improve my diet and so on. But I'm not sure I believe that.

I had abdominal pain which is now mostly gone or at least improved to much more managable and am constipated with some diarehha at random well only earlier today did I have notable diarehha and ive been passing smaller stools when I can which I'm assuming make it past the impaction. and I can feel it like im pushing out something big or hard but can't and have some slight pain in my lower back.

I think it's a result of when I suddenly got sick after eating over a week ago and I'm assuming I had food poisoning which involved blood in my stool or at least a little bit which went away the next morning after a night of running to the bathroom every 10 minutes and no sleep. I had constant diarehha that ended leaving me with constipation and now a possible impaction. My father also got quite sick from it but he didn't start constantly using the bathroom and feeling like **** until a day or two later later. Guess I just got the worst of it.

Any suggestions on how to make this impaction or bad constipation go away faster? It only seems to feel better when I'm asleep or in the morning when I'm able to seemingly always have a bowel movement easier. In the morning I may have to strain less but the stools are still rather small.

Oh and as an edit I'd like to say the small stools I'm passing are for the most part soft.

Last edited by KJacob; 09-02-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread