It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
(female)

kazzacamper HB User
Unhappy Ulcerative colitus

I have had this condition for over 11 yrs now and at present I am in a bit of remission. I do get a lot of lower back pain and i tell the dr and nothing is really said of it.
I had a the operation to check me out so to speak several time and last time I was told it is now a micro colitus. I really d not understand that. I was wondering if any one knows a society that deals with this disease.
I get a lot of panic attacks at times as I am not sure if I will past wind or other.
I am on a disability pension and only 52yrs old female yet it is really hard to get around these people as they really don,t know what you are telling them.
Is there away around that. every year I have to get a medical form done by the doctor and I get really panicy.
I do feel worse when I am stressed out and wondering if some one could help me in finding a relaxation exercise.
My doctor is always in a rush and I leave feeling I have not achieved anything.Some help would be greatly appreciated.
thanking you kazzacamper ( karen ) .

Old 09-09-2010, 02:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: Ulcerative colitus

Hi...your diagnosis has now changed from ulcerative colitis to microscopic colitis? Or do you have Microscopic Colitis in conjunction with UC?

There are two kinds...Lymphocytic colitis and Collagenous Colitis. Did your doctor tell you which one you have?

I would suggest you get a copy of your colonoscopy pathology reports so that you have it for your records to do the research in order to understand what you have.

What medications are you on at this point?

q

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread