It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
(female)

Kendra01 HB UserKendra01 HB User
Bowel mystery

I am doing research for a close family friend. She has been suffering with extreme nausea and vomiting since brain surgery for removal of a benign tumor. I'm trying to look at all angles, even though it's likely the problem is from the brain. Anway, I also want to look at the intestinal possibility. She has seen many doctors and they don't know why she has such bad nausea and vomiting.

I saw a show about a month ago on Mystery Diagnosis about a girl who was vomiting a lot. They could not find the cause. After years of suffering they finally caught an image of her large intestine that was sucking up into her small intestine. It didn't happen all the time, that's why it evaded detection for years. I can't recall the name of that condition. Does anyone know?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread