It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
(male)

Gaijinman28 HB User
I hope someone actually replies. H-roids

Ok. Two weeks ago I went to the hospital with pain in my left side, fever and what felt like a baseball in my rectum. After a quick check the doctor said it was diverticulitis and that had caused the internal hemorrhoids to flare. They put me on regulators and antibiotics. Fever went down, pain went away, baseball like sensation gone, then wednesday last week I got a major hemorrhoids flare up like a grape on the outside that burned and was very irritated, used the japanese equivilant to prep h(im in japan) and it went away. Then it came back swollen but no pain two days later. Then disappeared again, then yesterday came back smaller no pain, i used the cream four times to prevent flare up and it worked, until late last night when my wife and i tried to have some action as its been nearly three weeks with my sickness. Things were ok at first but once I started doing the work, it flared right up. Talk about embarassment. Today it will not shrink. Cream, bath, nothing. Doesn't hurt mind you, guess all the cream is keeping that at bay, but its like a grape again. Can any body help. I really don't know what to do. Ive had this before, but it always goes away after 2-3 days and stays gone for the most part.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Searchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB User
Re: I hope someone actually replies. H-roids

This seems to be the problem with external hemmorhoids. You can treat them for awhile at home but eventually you may have to have them surgically removed. Have you tried epsom salts yet? Those are wonderful and can really help. You could try to push the hem back in with a lubricated finger or have your wife do it. Be very careful if you do this as you don't want to tear anything. Sincerely, searchin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2010, 06:41 AM   #3
(male)

Gaijinman28 HB User

Well after much embarrasment, my wife convinced me to let her have a look. It seems I have two thrombrosed externals. One is tiny and the other is like a small marble. Im going to the hospital tomorrow(in japan the hospitals are fine but the language barrier means my wife gets to bear witness to my humiliation) and been doing some research. It seems i can expect a horrible shot of numbing agent, a slice and squeeze to drain followed by a couple days on the doughnut cushion. But she says its not as bad as i think. I just hope I can do well to prevent future flare ups well enough to avoid the all too popular hemorrhoidectomy that sounds like hell. I've seen a lot of stories of crazy people today popping their own thrombrosed rhoids with needles and knifes and one dude even said he uses his toe nail clippers. What is wrong with some people? Is the doctor really worse than toenail clippers?! Idiots.

Old 10-17-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
(female)

ladybugrose HB User

Once you do get the H-roids under immediate control, I would suggest that you keep a diary of what you eat when you have the h-roids give you problems. I used to have a lot of trouble, but I decided to try this because I read one report that they could possibly be caused by allergies. While the GI didn't think so, I did try this. I haven't had trouble with them in years.

This may not help you, but you have nothing to lose.

Multiple Rare Disorders
Multiple Medications
Disabled

Old 11-04-2010, 07:28 AM   #5
(male)

geme HB Usergeme HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaijinman28 View Post
Well after much embarrasment, my wife convinced me to let her have a look.
Nothing to be embarrassed about, lots of guys have them.

When I ride my 77 Harley, it feels like my Hroids are going to explode. So, yes, it is a problem.

Talk to your doctor and do what you can to control them. Suffering in silence is never a good option.

Closed Thread