It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
(female)

Misssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB User
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey

For constipation and general good health.
I swear by this stuff. My whole life I have not been able to be on a regular schedule. I would go 4-5 days without going. My father has always drank this concoction of Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey. He drinks 2 shot glasses a day..one in the am and one at night. The Apple Cider Vinegar has to be the one with the "mother in it"...not the kind you buy at the SuperMarket. I buy mine on line...its a 1 gallon jug for like 11 dollars....lasts about 3 months.
I mix a quart of it...the quart consists of 1/4 vinegar, 1/4 honey and the rest water to fill the quart. Drink 1 shot in am and one at night. Someone at work...shortly after I started drinking this....told me my complexion was different (they didn't know why) and asked what I was doing different. I have not gotten any sickness in the last year that I have been drinking it. When I drink it faithfully, I go to the bathroom EVERYDAY. This stuff is amazing...If you type in "the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar" in google...you will find it is good for EVERYTHING...blood pressure, weight loss, illness. I felt like I was getting an earache onetime and I hadn't been drinking my mix.....I started to drink it and I never got a full blown ear ache. I have been off the vinegar for about a week and I am not going to the bathroom regulary. So, tonight, I am sitting here drinking 1/2 glass of Apple Cider Vinegar and honey mix and I know that tommorow morning when I wake up...I will have relief...and it just comes normal...not runny..not straining....just NORMAL.
The stuff really is amazing. Google it and I swear, if your having problems...with going to the bathroom...it will work.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread