It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
(female)

rosemaria01 HB User
Anxiety,Stomach Gas,gurgling,messed up Bowel movements

Hi guys i am terrifying right now i cant even type..i've had gas issues way back when i was a kid..it was all cured..but this is severe..
by the beginning of the new year 2011 I got this severe gas problem in my stomach
it was irritating my stomach for 5 days... this time it didnt go away..
my bowels are also messed up..I had incomplete bowel movement which I feel sometimes i am constipated..sometimes it's semi loose and thin.stomach is not bloated or anything..
but i have gurgling noise in my stomach..i hear bubbles when i go to sleep..and i cant sleep
and i constantly burps..no vomiting though but it feels nauseated sometimes..
i had some maalox at that time and i was relieved..
i felt i came back to normal.i was able to eat food and didn't feel gassy..
i used to eat chocolates .
since i was normal for almost 2 weeks i started eating chocolates too like i normally do but then
later this week i lost my appetite..the problems went away for a while
but for the last few days they have returned.
..why is it coming back?
but i don't think it s not because of the chocolates..i didnt have too many..so there is something else ,
the gas feeling is not going completely.i stopped eating all those food that causes gas..but not much difference why?? (..i have it right now..and i went to the restroom
several time a day since i cant go completely at once..and burping, gurgling & squeaking noises..
now the problem is i got doctors appointment tomorrow..
unfortunately i have a serious anxiety to go to doctors..i dont want to get any serious illness..
i ci cant face it..iknow lots of tests are going to come up..oh god.i am only 19 years old this
is the problem all I think about and worry about, I cant focus on anything else because of it.
i am just so nervous and scared..it s wearin me down mentally and physically..
i need help ease my mind about going to the doctor.
i feel like i am at risk..helpppp

Last edited by rosemaria01; 01-31-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread