It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
(male)

italiannyc17 HB User
Stomach .. diarrhea all day ..help?

Have had this since this morning. I dont know what it is, but its coming on all day. Ill go, then 15 20 mins later ill have to go again. Its hurting now from going so much.

I have no fever, no real horrible ab pain , just cant stop. I cant think of what caused this. All i had yesterday was alot of chicken strips with ducksauce. Never knew that caused this.

Any ideas on how to stop , cuz its getting harder to keep going. Or any other advice besides go to a doc. I dont think they do anything if its only been about 4 hours and no fever

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
(male)

Rytis HB User
Re: Stomach .. diarrhea all day ..help?

I had diarrhea a week ago. It took 5 days to disappear. I started to take some tablets (don't remember the title) and soon diarrhea gone. I felt pain after evacuating and cleaning my anus and I therefore got the red bump next to my hole (blood blister, I think) on my anus which is very painful. So I suggest taking some medicine and don't use standard toilet paper as I did because it's too harsh. Use some very soft napkins instead. Otherwise you may get that blood blister on your anus which would be really painful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Laura B HB User
Re: Stomach .. diarrhea all day ..help?

Could be a 24 hour virus, not unusual. I have lots of problems with diarrhea and doctors find nothing wrong. I take Immodium, that really helps me.

Closed Thread