It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
(female)

jamesearl1968 HB User
bowel disorder problems

Hi my name is tam, I am hoping someone can help me because I have a problem with diahear, after I eat anything I have the diarrhea instant or within a thirty minute radius. I been having this problem for years and I always thought it was my gall bladder doctors said it was my gall bladder because of the pain being in my upper belly to lower belly.. having to go after meals well in november I had my surgery and had my gall bladder taken out and guess what the pain is there still when I go to the bathroom I have server pain until it comes out but it takes the pain to calm down in about two hours and then I am fine to I eat again.. So I looked up on line and it been saying that gluten can cause this problem and I took the gluten out of my diet and I was doing fine for about three four days then the doctor put me on hct and wellbutrin and I am not sure what pill it is or if it is not the pill but I had no diarrhea at all till I started the wellbutrin and hct but I had the diahreah before to I stop the gluten and I was fine for those days. now taking the pill is that causing it or is it the milk I drank today that causes it I did not drink any milk for those days either ... I am bit nervous because of the colits if that is what it is because you can get colon cancer from that and I had this problems for many years I was in a wheel chair for many years about six years and I am not sure if this could be causing some of the problem. but it did get better till this happen lately but I am not sure can anyone help me please.....
Tam.

Last edited by jamesearl1968; 03-20-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread