It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
(female)

cakeybakey90 HB User
Abdominal Pain on right side, nausea, green diarrhea?

So I have been nauseous since Monday morning have only eaten pasta and soup, have had a pain on my right lower side since Tuesday morning. The pain is pretty constant and only changes in intensity. Its dull, and then every once in a while goes sharp and then goes back to being dull. Since yesterday morning I have had army green diarrhea.

I was seen in the emergency room because they suspected appendicitis due to my high count of white blood cells. That came back negative. They tested me for any kidney issues or a UTI, nothing, no kidney stones and no ovarian cysts.

Any idea of whats going on??

Old 03-24-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Abdominal Pain on right side, nausea, green diarrhea?

If you had a high white blood count that usually means an infection. I would ask to see a GI Dr. and get some other tests done. There is a nasty stomach bug going around, so have you had any symptoms of a virus? Something is going on, as a lot of pain and green Diarrhea is NOT normal.

Best wishes....JJ....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
(female)

cakeybakey90 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
If you had a high white blood count that usually means an infection. I would ask to see a GI Dr. and get some other tests done. There is a nasty stomach bug going around, so have you had any symptoms of a virus? Something is going on, as a lot of pain and green Diarrhea is NOT normal.

Best wishes....JJ....
No other symptoms like a flu or anything. I haven't web thrown up which is weird.

Old 03-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #4
(male)

GulfCoastGuy HB User

Sounds kinda like gallbladder issues.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #5
(female)

Sue1590 HB User

I had the same thing happen to me!!! I am still sick!!! What happened to you? Do you have any answers? In March I had watery green diarrhea with really bad nausea and I had been having stomach pain for months which I was treated for with things like omeprazole, probiotics, and fiber (did me practically no good, had an ultra sound showing sludge in gall bladder), then came the attack in March so I called the gastro doc and he said take an immodium and "it's only IBS" so I did and then I believe since whatever I had couldn't get out so it flooded my system and then I had an explosion in my abdomen which seemed to go through my lymphs and blood stream I was heating up at night and then getting really cold, I was getting acute pain in my spine. I have slowly gotten out of that hole but I am NOT recovered and I still have stomach pain and can barely eat. I am really scared and I am hoping you know something! Please tell me what you know.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

Hi..you definitely need to have stool samples done to make sure you're not having any gastro viruses or bacteria invaders.

It does sound like a gallbladder related issue but you should push to see a gastro doc.

q

Old 05-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #7
(female)

Sue1590 HB User

Yes!,, I've got a call into my gastro doc now. Definitely feels like an invasion!

Closed Thread