It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
(male)

Advizo HB User
Sudden nausea,sweating,hot flashes,and clammy during bowel movements. 2 times a year

I have sudden nausea, sweating, hot flashes, and very clammy during bowel movements. This only happens 2-3 times a year! I do not have diabetes, I drink PLENTY of fluids throughout the day, and I was not hungry at the time. I have been to the hospital twice or it, but the have no idea!

These are my same exact syptoms! Sweat described peice by peice what happens to me!

*It come ONLY 2-3 times a year.
*Only during bowel movement
*VERY clamy
*VERY sweaty
*light headed
*Pale
*hot flashes
*never last over 20 minutes
*starts right before bowel movement and ends 15-30 minutes after
*body immediately returns to normal after bowel movement

I just had it happen to me again today. I had to take all my clothes off and run cold water on a rag to put on my head.... while sitting on the toilet! I almost felt as if I needed to throw up at one point, but never did. After several minutes it went away completely!

If you can, PLEASE HELP! I don't have insurance right now and want to know what I am looking for without a million test!

Thanks!

Old 07-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: Sudden nausea,sweating,hot flashes,and clammy during bowel movements. 2 times a y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advizo View Post
I have sudden nausea, sweating, hot flashes, and very clammy during bowel movements. This only happens 2-3 times a year! I do not have diabetes, I drink PLENTY of fluids throughout the day, and I was not hungry at the time. I have been to the hospital twice or it, but the have no idea!

These are my same exact syptoms! Sweat described peice by peice what happens to me!

*It come ONLY 2-3 times a year.
*Only during bowel movement
*VERY clamy
*VERY sweaty
*light headed
*Pale
*hot flashes
*never last over 20 minutes
*starts right before bowel movement and ends 15-30 minutes after
*body immediately returns to normal after bowel movement

I just had it happen to me again today. I had to take all my clothes off and run cold water on a rag to put on my head.... while sitting on the toilet! I almost felt as if I needed to throw up at one point, but never did. After several minutes it went away completely!

If you can, PLEASE HELP! I don't have insurance right now and want to know what I am looking for without a million test!

Thanks!
Are you constipated that you have to strain and force your bowel movements ? Have you ever had any symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome ? Are your bowel movements hard,dry come out like little round pellets or very large ? Do you go more than 3 days in a row without having a bowel movements ? Drink at least 64 oz. day of water and eat 25-35 grams a day of dietary fiber ? Exercise at least 30 minutes a day ? Irritable syndrome symptoms vary from severe constipation or diarrhea,combination of both constipation and diarrhea alternating between the two,gas,bloating,colon spasms (severe cramping). Many people with IBS have food allergies or intolerances like with dairy products,spicy,fatty,gassy foods.I have had IBS since 1996 which alternates between severe constipation or bouts with explosive diarrhea and I have to be very careful of what I eat because if I don't I can go into severe cramping,lots of trapped gas,and explosive diarrhea which sometimes can make me very nauseous and light headed. I have had to change my diet to high fiber and drinking water instead of soda and highly sugared drinks. I now make a habit every morning to sit on the toilet for at least 30 minutes everyday to have a bowel movement and it has reduced my overall IBS symptoms to almost nothing and it has cured my chronic constipation problems which I had even before the IBS. If this problem persists than you need to see a doctor right away.

The following user gives a hug of support to flipfleury:
srat241134 (07-23-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread