It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

jayson2007 HB User
if i dont have H pylori then what do i have?

6 months ago began with vomiting, acid reflux, went on parriet, all symptoms disappeared. stopped pariet, symptons returned, then back on pariet, symptons disapeared.. went off parriet.. finally back to normal, BUT NOW im left with this weird empty feeling in my stomach, lots of gas, cloudy urine bout once a week, vertigo, subtle muscle spasms/butterfly/vibration electric feeling, very weird to describe, but more prominent is the gas, and sometimes my food seems to just sit there and not digest, there is no pain associated with these symptoms, just miner discomfort. what the hell is this? went for for blood tests, all came back normal... am yet to get a endoscopy / colons copy. but anyone know what this might be? candida?

FORGOT TO ADD THIS IS ALL HAPPENING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF STOMACH/ABDOMINAL JUST UNDER RIBS, NEAR THAT AREA. I AM 26 YEARS OLD. CHEERS

Last edited by mod85; 09-20-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: if i dont have H pylori then what do i have?

curious if you will be having an ultrasound of the left side...pancreas, etc.

Have you had blood testing done as well?

How are your bms..often, constipated, floating, loose, diarrhea?

Did you have urine testing done?

q

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
(male)

JohnnyL HB UserJohnnyL HB UserJohnnyL HB User

I feel ya! I mean that sounds exactly like what is happening to me. I am self employed and do have health insurance. Here in the states seems like that is a big deal but time and money for a proper workup. BEen on meds for stomach which is 10-25 % helpful but still the buring, stinging, fullness, gas, and bowel habits got me nervous. I guess we need to break down and have endoscopies! UGH!

JL

Old 12-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
(male)

kubla17 HB User

Jason,
I got ill and lost 30 lbs last summer and the first symptom was a numbness/crampy feeling going accross just behind the bottom of my left ribcage..It has since moved all over my abdomen but came to rest back under the ribs...doctors are stumped...is that the same location as yours?

Closed Thread