It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2011, 06:50 AM   #1
(female)

123princessgirl HB User
passing mucus/discharge instead of stools

Hi there, really hope someone will have some idea of what is happening About 4 days ago i took the urge for a BM but when i went only a little came out & all it was, was a mucus type stuff with blood through it. I went to the doctor the next morning as i had an appointment for my cystitis/thrush. The doctor was unsure because it was only once so give me suppositories for haemorroids and told me to come back if that didn't improve she also give me a tablet for my thrush. So I was going to the toilet today & i felt the same way i felt 4days ago and when i went it was the mucus again with not as much blood in it a very little amount though there was a good bit of mucus about a tablet spoon amount. I've had one BM in between the times I had the mucus. Im going to finish my suppositories if it doesnt improve go back to the doc but it's really worrying me i have no other symptoms apart from thrush and cysitis, no pain no dripping blood, i've started drinking water, eating fibre and fruit as i never did before. Thanks for any help in advance Princessgirl

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Stomach pains, mucus in stools, thin-layering in stools. Read more: Abdominal Pain F Kirkingly Bowel Disorders 3 08-31-2011 09:08 AM
Passing Only Mucus Cyclically Each Month heyyallitsme Bowel Disorders 2 10-22-2010 11:07 AM
Blood and Mucus in Stool cromartie Bowel Disorders 5 07-23-2010 02:51 AM
passing gas with mucus eileen11 Bowel Disorders 5 03-25-2009 06:41 PM
passing mucus with stool mixed in it!!! wednesday76 Bowel Disorders 10 10-07-2008 10:18 AM

Tags
haemorrhoids, mucus