It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
(male)

tana22 HB User
do i have cancer in my colon please im shaking and crying please help me fast

i have that proplem from more than a year

when i wipe after stool coming out
there is a blood on the toilet paper (red)
also sometimes its hurt me when i wipe pain like there is a cut (with blood on the toilet paper)
also i see some blood on the stool

im soo worried that it can be cancer

i dont have any pain in my stomach
i dont have any weight loss
colone cancer does not run in my family

also i remember 6 months ago i went to the bathroom and i bleed a lot

also today i was checked by a family doctor
(rapid exam)and he said i dont see any proplem with you (no piles)
and he said you could have Internal hemorrhoids i dont khnow
and he gave some medication
and he said If it continues with you we will do colon copy

i went to he bathroom to check for blood when wipe
and i see a little (red) blood on the toilet paper
even with no stool coming out (sorry for that word)
but when i wipe after stool coming out more and more blood on the toilet paper
with some blood on the stool

the blood on the toilet paper is red NOT black its red like new i think

im 25 years old and no colon cancer in my family

i cant stop crying please help

Last edited by tana22; 11-17-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2011, 07:53 AM   #2
(male)

tygriff HB Usertygriff HB Usertygriff HB User
Re: do i have cancer in my colon please im shaking and crying please help me fast

More than likely just an anal fissure.

Extremely common and the symptoms look to add up. Search anal fissures on the net and you will see common symptoms and how to help get rid of them.
These are not life threatening at all. It is just a small cut (like a paper cut) on the sphincter muscle. The cut may bleed after going to bathroom. They are difficult to heal due to the muscle spasming. Softening your stools will help tremendously.

If you drink lots of water and increase you fiber intake to soften your stools, the issue will eventually go away (in a couple of weeks).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: do i have cancer in my colon please im shaking and crying please help me fast

I TOTALLY agree with the above poster. Good advice!

Old 11-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
(male)

senior41 HB Usersenior41 HB Usersenior41 HB User

tana22

Follow your doctor's advice and get a colonoscopy if your symptoms persist. I've had 3 short scopes and 1 long one.

senior41
11/30/2011

Old 11-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User

HI, I've had an anal fissure before and it does sound like you have one. I would definitely do the colonoscopy so the Dr. can look and see. I had to have mine repaired. Mine hurt really bad when I went to the bathroom but I had it a long long time. Hope this helps .

Old 11-30-2011, 10:40 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Unhappy Re: do i have cancer in my colon please im shaking and crying please help me fast

Anal fissures are usually caused by being very constipated and when you have to strain excessively and force hard dry stool out. Eating a high fiber diet 25-35 grams a day and drinking 64 oz. a day of water, and taking either Citrucel or Metamucil 2-3 times a day all help to keep your stools soft and keep your bowels moving on a regular basis.
I have life long problems with chronic constipation. I know what it feels like a knife is cutting you up inside when you have to force large hard dry stool to pass.(I sometimes get blood on the toilet paper when I am that constipated)
The only solution that I have found that works for me is that I sit on the toilet every day for 30 minutes at the same time to have a bowel movement. I use slow deep breathing exercises to hep aid me in having a pain free bowel movement ( it really does work as long as you have the time,patience,and commitment) For me,I can't even skip one day without having a bowel movement or it hurts to go so bad the next day.

Closed Thread