It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
(male)

giants1983 HB User
How can I force myself NOT to have any more bowel movements?

How can I force myself NOT to have any more bowel movements?? I really dread this a lot and am looking for a way to stop.

What I try to do is hold the feces in for as long as I can and hope that the urge goes away. It usually does at first but later comes back. I sometimes make it to 10 days without having a BM but by then the pain becomes too much and at that point I have to reluctantly go.

What I'd like to be able to do, is find a way to hold it in past 10 days and have the feces later absorbed into my intestines---therefore not having to eliminate them.

So is there anyway I can hold in my BM's and have the feces simply absorb into my intestines and then dissolve?

If I can find a way to do this, I would think that I after that I won't need to have anymore BM's since the feces will soak into my intestines.

Does anyone know how I can do this so I never need to poop again?

Thanks

Old 11-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: How can I force myself NOT to have any more bowel movements?

that's not healthy.....pooping serves a purpose!
It eliminates toxins from your body.
If you re-absorb toxins into your body, you will end up septic and die!
why would you think this is a good idea?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2011, 10:56 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Honestly, The idea of having your intestines some how re-absorb your feces is simply not going to happen. Your best bet would to pass your feces on a daily basis, as it is designed to do, relieving yourself of any build up of toxins as well as passing your waste quite easily and comfortably.

Trying to hold your bowel movements for 10 days or more is counterproductive and will always end up as a painful and damaging process.

The longer waste products are held within your body, the worse you will always feel, and you are opening yourself up for many future digestive health problems that will all be much worse than simply pooping once a day.

Does your feces create some sort of phobia in you? If so, I would discuss it with a doctor to help you overcome such an unhealthy practice.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Goodness me!!... What possessed you to come up with such a dangerous idea.
Every part of your body has been designed with a purpose. e.g (your rectum). You should read some of the messages on here about those suffering from Impaction of the Bowel through no fault of their own. The pain they have suffered and in some cases Surgery you should hopefully think twice about such an idea.
You are going against nature and could end up with serious consequences.

Solofelix.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:59 AM   #5
(female)

Babygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB User

Ha ha ha, this is obviously a joke. People are weird.

The Following User Says Thank You to Babygirl43 For This Useful Post:
SanyBelle (12-10-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
(male)

giants1983 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirl43 View Post
Ha ha ha, this is obviously a joke. People are weird.
I wish that were the case, but unfortunately it is not. I really dread having BM's and am looking for anyway possible to stop completely as this is really getting to the point where it is affecting my life in a very negative way.

I hate to say it, but I am desperate to find ANY WAY to enjoy life without ever worrying about having another BM. It would be WONDERFUL to never have to poop again.

Surely, there must be SOME way medically to never have to do this again:-(

Last edited by giants1983; 11-18-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #7
(female)

Babygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB UserBabygirl43 HB User

If you are serious, then you need a serious lesson in anatomy. You will die if you don't have BMs. I have nothing more to say other than grow up, everyone poops, so do you, so does the president and the queen. Get.over.it.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:18 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User

I suggest you see a psychiatrist.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants1983 View Post
How can I force myself NOT to have any more bowel movements?? I really dread this a lot and am looking for a way to stop.

What I try to do is hold the feces in for as long as I can and hope that the urge goes away. It usually does at first but later comes back. I sometimes make it to 10 days without having a BM but by then the pain becomes too much and at that point I have to reluctantly go.

What I'd like to be able to do, is find a way to hold it in past 10 days and have the feces later absorbed into my intestines---therefore not having to eliminate them.

So is there anyway I can hold in my BM's and have the feces simply absorb into my intestines and then dissolve?

If I can find a way to do this, I would think that I after that I won't need to have anymore BM's since the feces will soak into my intestines.

Does anyone know how I can do this so I never need to poop again?

Thanks
This the worst thing you can do is to hold in your bowel movements on purpose. Our bodies are made to get rid of waste products on a regular basis and that is what our bowel movements are made up of is waste. Stool is made up of toxins that need to be eliminated or it cause many serious health problems that can be deadly. Stool that stays in our intestines more than 2-3 days becomes dry and hard and it becomes very hard to pass and it can cause bowel impactions which can lead to a bowel obstruction. Bowel obstructions can perforate the intestinal wall and can release toxins into our body that is poison that can kill you. Long term constipation over many years can cause colon and rectal cancer later in life.
You should be very thankful you don't have a problem having a bowel movement on a regular basis. I would give my eye tooth to be able to have a bowel movement every day without having to sit on the toilet for 30 minutes trying to have one just so I don't get constipated. I have to consciously think and work at keeping my bowels moving regularly every day by making sure I eat enough fiber and drink enough water and taking a fiber supplement called Citrucel twice a day. I have had chronic constipation problems all my life and it's very painful to deal with when I can't go for more than 1 day ! I hope this will make you change your mind about deliberately hold back your bowel movements and let nature take it's course the way it's intended to be !

Old 11-19-2011, 12:20 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Giants,
My friend you need Psychiatric help.
Read the post above mine and see someone with a genuine problem, not like yours.
Grow up and join the real world.

Solofelix.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:13 AM   #11
(female)

Amomma HB User

Hi,

I dont want to judge you but maybe you can start with your primary care doctor to discuss your concerns. If bowel movements cause you pain then you can work towards some relief.

Praying for you,

Amomma

Old 12-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #12
(female)

R0s3s HB User

Sweetie, you do not want to hold in your stool. You will end up constipated and that is an issue you do not want to deal with. I didnt used to have regular bms growing up and now I have this issue of not being able to fully empty my bowel and it sucks! I have low energy 95% of the time, I feel uncomfortable ...etc. You have no idea how lucky you are, with being able to completely empty your bowel

Closed Thread