It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
(male)

Darkesthour HB User
Pooping problems :(

Hi. For the past few months I have a problem that is ruining my life

Everytime I poop always some deformed stool (sometimes they are hard, it depends on what my poop is)stuck in my colon and now matter how hard I push nothing comes out, so I have to stick my finger up my anus (I know its disgusting, sorry) or I have to put some wet paper inside my anus to clean it up. Also Like 5 times a day I feel like I have to poop but nothing comes out and when I'm putting the finger in my anus there are stools which I have to spend like 30 minutes to clean them. That makes me spend like the half day at toilet. I have changed anything in my diet, any idea what it could be?

Sorry for poor language !

Old 02-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Pooping problems :(

Firstly stop poking your fingers there, this could cause all sorts of infection.
You sound really constipated and this could be due to your diet.
Try some prunes/prune juice morning and evening and in addition two or three fresh figs each day.
Drink 6-8 glasses of water per day and eat fresh veg and any other fruit daily.
If this does not help see your Dr as you could have a bowel impaction. Get into the habit of visiting the toilet at much the same time everyday and dont strain to go.
I hope this will help you. All the best,

Solofelix. P.S You could also try (ORTIS FRUIT CUBES) from your health-shop.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2012, 06:41 AM   #3
(male)

Darkesthour HB User

Hello, and thanks for your reply!

Well, my problem not that im not pooping often, I poop many times a day, but my problem is that always i'm having a few stools that stay in my rectum and I have to remove em with my fingers otherwise it will annoy me all the time.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkesthour View Post
Hello, and thanks for your reply!

Well, my problem not that im not pooping often, I poop many times a day, but my problem is that always i'm having a few stools that stay in my rectum and I have to remove em with my fingers otherwise it will annoy me all the time.
Instead of using your fingers and paper to pull stool left in your rectum that is hard try using a glycerin suppository instead. It softens the stool it's in there and make it a lot easier to pass and will probably clean out all the stool that is in your rectum and your lower portion of your colon.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:12 AM   #5
(male)

Darkesthour HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipfleury View Post
Instead of using your fingers and paper to pull stool left in your rectum that is hard try using a glycerin suppository instead. It softens the stool it's in there and make it a lot easier to pass and will probably clean out all the stool that is in your rectum and your lower portion of your colon.
Most of times the remaining stools are soft but they do not come out with the other feces (sorry if im grossing you out)
So I have to remove em with my fingers so they won't bother me

Old 02-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

In what way does it bother you, do you have soreness or irritation.
Instead of using your fingers why not use Q.Tips!!.. (those cotton-wool things you use for cleaning your ears) much more hygienic.
Personally I have not heard of anyone having to clean this area to such an extent, are you perhaps a little over cautious.

Solofelix.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #7
(male)

Darkesthour HB User

Very sorry for bumping this thread again, now I can explain my problem much better.
After pooping some stools remain in my rectum and I have to manually remove them with my finger otherwise they will bother me. Remaining stools are usually soft (sometimes but not often hard) and sometimes they contain mucus.
Do you think its normal?

P.S. I poop many times a day

Old 03-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

If the remaining stool bothers you so much ,you
should ask your Drs advice, personally I don't think you worrying about it is normal but then again everyone is different. As for going a number of times a day, that is not unusual as I have IBS and can also have that issue.
I still think you should speak with your Dr about both conditions.

Solofelix.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:37 AM   #9
(female)

alicelee HB Useralicelee HB User

Try this after getting rid of most of it.
spray your bottom with warm water using the shower head and keep it at a distance so that you don't poop on it.
It leaves your bottom clean and you don't have to stick your fingers up there.
warm water relaxes your sphincter muscles...
goodluck.

Last edited by alicelee; 03-08-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Closed Thread