It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
(male)

william2000 HB User
Stool color question

I have IBS, and today I noticed what appeared to be a very very tiny piece of something in my stool that appeared redish, it was so small that it was hard to completely tell and it wasn't liquid, it was something you could hold between your fingers, roll between your finger and it would keep its form, no blood streak or anything like that, under the light it appeared closer to a brown, but to one angle it appeared redish, could this be blood or what? I didn't eat anything red, I had chicken teriyaki with white rice the other night.

Thank you.

Old 02-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
(male)

sesameseed HB Usersesameseed HB User
Re: Stool color question

Hello there, are you sure you had nothing red to eat at all in the past day or even two? My body has trouble digesting things like red pepper / tomato skins so sometimes they will show up in my stools.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
(male)

william2000 HB User
Re: Stool color question

Hello, well I had chicken teriyaki with cashew nuts. I make it my business to stay away from red foods, the thing I found wasn't as apparent and red as a tomato or red pepper, and when I was looking at it, I accidentally blown it off the paper it was on.

Closed Thread