It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
(female)

tyler1234 HB User
beyond sick and scared

over 3 weeks ago, i ate burger king and began violent shits, nausea, stomach pains, very sick feeling and rectal bleeding; spent 5 days in hospital on cipro/flagyl for what they said was acute colitis as my colon is inflamed and they gave me pills cipro and flagyl and i made it another few days 8 altogether missing a few flagyl but stopped due to unbearable side effects of violent shits, disorientation, confusion, trouble speaking, dizzy, headache, nausea, severe anxiety as i'm a side effect gal; now over 3 weeks later, i still cannot eat/drink, have world's worst nausea close to puking, cramps, stomach pains, my gas smells deadly with a couple of loose stools per day with chills and feel like i will pass out a lot and dehydrated; feel sicker than i EVER have and feel this is a death sentence and have anxiety and reiter's syndrome which is an autoimmune imflammation disease but my colon has never inflamed before this, only my eyes, back and feet have; seeing gi's pa tomorrow; my life has stopped and i am no longer a single mom or homeowner or even a human anymore because of this; been to er 2 more times since staying in hospital and all they say now is my blood count is better and that my colon looks better on ct scan but the nausea and inflammation is thru the roof bad; in er they give me iv fluids, protonix and gave me ativan which helped with nausea and anxiety; could i have colon or pancreatic cancer?; will i survive this as the bad feeling i got on day one is continuing?; not sure if there might have been bacteria in burger king that has either given me one hell of an infection or opened up my reiter's syndrome or something else; any advice is much appreciated as i am alone in this life except my kid and i have never been so sick and scared ever hands down and my sis will have to take my kid if i don't make it thru

The following user gives a hug of support to tyler1234:
solofelix (02-22-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: beyond sick and scared

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.
The exams you have had would have picked up any form of Cancer before now, so dont worry on that count.
Have you been tested for H.Pylori as your symptoms are similar to that.
You could try DOMPERIDONE for the Nausea and Ginger-Tea, also Aloe-Vera Juice is helpful.
Go back to your Dr if no improvement.
I wish you well,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread