It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
(female)

Marie122 HB User
My stomach is always making noise maybe the large intestine, any advice?

Hi guys, I was reading a lot of the threads tonight. I've had this problem since I started college 3 years ago. It's recently started to completely stress me out while in class and sometimes I have to leave early. It definitely affects my social life. I saw a lot of recommendations on the threads but all are closed and I can't reply and see if anyone found anything that worked consistently to eliminate noise?

I'm going to see a natureopath in 2 weeks (shes popular so it takes awhile) and in the meantime I talked to another natureopath on the phone and she said I should do a stool test so we can see what kind of bacteria I have too much of/need more of. I hope she is right.
Still not sure though because it costs around $300.

I've taken beano and digestive enzymes (not consistently), just got a multivitamin and now I'm thinking of getting some activated charcoal and ginger capsules from what I'm seeing on here...glad to know I'm not alone, my mom says everyone's stomach makes noises but she does not understand at all.

Please Reply with any advice.

Closed Thread