It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
(male)

nuflia HB User
fissure , appointment with doctor

Hi
i had my appointment with proctologist yesterday, we dis examine me and he told me that i have a chronic anal fissure , the check was not that hard, i did ask him many question about the Bottox injection and LIS operation but he assured that he would never go to operation at the first appointment and he gave me cream that he describes as an effective one , and asked me to use this cream for 6 months that will help in relaxing the muscles and heal the fissure , and wants me to see him in 2 months,,, i am not sure what to do , i will try this cream and see the outcome , and hope this will help in healing my fissure and get relieved from this excruciating pain that i have been suffering for long now

hope good health to every one

Old 03-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
(female)

Tweetums HB UserTweetums HB UserTweetums HB UserTweetums HB User
Re: fissure , appointment with doctor

Hi -- I wish you good luck with that - I truly hope it works for you. It's good that your crs isn't "cut happy" and is trying a conservative approach. --- I went through all that, too, but it didn't help me. My crs (third one I saw) told me that there are no creams or "magic potions" that will heal a fissure.

That said, the first time I had a fissure problem, an ointment did help it to heal. But, the fissure came back, and I had surgery (LIS and fissurectomy) a few weeks' ago, and I'm still trying to heal from everything.

Fissures are h*llish. That's all there is to it. Good luck, though!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
(female)

bixa525 HB User
Re: fissure , appointment with doctor

[QUOTE=nuflia;4945839]Hi
i had my appointment with proctologist yesterday, we dis examine me and he told me that i have a chronic anal fissure , the check was not that hard, i did ask him many question about the Bottox injection and LIS operation but he assured that he would never go to operation at the first appointment and he gave me cream that he describes as an effective one , and asked me to use this cream for 6 months that will help in relaxing the muscles and heal the fissure , and wants me to see him in 2 months,,, i am not sure what to do , i will try this cream and see the outcome , and hope this will help in healing my fissure and get relieved from this excruciating pain that i have been suffering for long now

Just curious, what type of cream did he give you?

Closed Thread