It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
(female)

littlemissvenus HB User
Unhappy Yellow Loose Stool.

Hi there.

For the past year and month now, I've been suffering a bunch of different symptoms, lately, most of my symptoms have to do with my bowel movements and gastrointestinal tract. I am 23 years old, I just had a blood test done today to check B-12, HIV, Pregnancy (I know I'm not), and a few other things.

Lately I've been having loose, yellow stool. Almost loose enough to be diarrhea, but still formed enough not to be. Cramps in my lower abdomen, extreme stomach pains, itchy anus (which is what leads me to believe it`s some sort of worm), lose of appetite, dehydration (I`m always extremely thirsty all the time, from morning to night), constant headaches.

I have been looking online a lot (not trying to self diagnose), though I've seen a lot of different diseases come up. HIV, Worms, low bile salt, IBS, Chrons.

I have been eating Red Caribbean Papaya Seeds and a table spoon of honey, and it seems to get my bowel movements to form better and not be so loose, but they`re still yellow. I have changed my diet, and still nothing has happened. Is there anyone else out there, who is suffering these same symptoms? I feel really dirty, and it's really affecting my social life.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
(male)

Hefty HB User
Re: Yellow Loose Stool.

I have very similar symptoms. I have had them off and on for most of my life. I will go for months with normal stools and then it flairs up. I have been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I suspect it has something to do with my problem. A GI Doc would likely be a great source of info for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
(female)

Correctusage HB User
Re: Yellow Loose Stool.

LittleMissVenus - Have you come across a reason for your symptoms yet? I ask because I've been suffering from weird stool problems for 2.5 years now. I'm 29. I've had tons of tests done and no one has found anything or taken my symptoms seriously.

I have yellow stools, but mine ranges from toothpaste consistency stool to pure liquid 2+ times every day. I have not lost any weight with this, though. In fact, I'm fatter now than I was years ago before my body started dumping everything out of it. My stools used to be brown most of my life, then became lighter, then turned orange, and are now yellow.

Yup, me and my butt are super cool. Try not to be jealous

I hope you're doing well!

Closed Thread

Tags
bowel movement, stool