It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
(female)

alicelee HB Useralicelee HB User
serious bottom trouble here

hi everyone am new here in this IBS msg board .

I have been having some serious bottom trouble for almost a month now it's really stressing me out and affecting my daily life.It started with a diarrhea which was really smelly and would get better in the afternoons but I'd have a lot of gases then (loud and not smelly).
I currently am going to the bathroom three times in the morning hours that is between 9 and maybe 1 or 2 .If i eat anything before two o'clock i end up in the bathroom within an hour.The bowels are dark and in large amounts mostly separate it feels like everything goes out it's like my body is not absorbing the food that i take.am 25yrs female and 52kgs.

it's really bothering me a lot because it would take me three days to have a bowel movement.I've read that really dark stools means that it's digested blood.
does anyone has an idea what it could be ?

sorry everyone for the poo talk.
good day to all

Old 03-25-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: serious bottom trouble here

Hi,
This sounds typical of IBS, I have IBS myself and can go to the toilet two or three times within a couple of hours in the morning and then cannot go any more all day and feel absolutely bloated. It really is the most nasty condition.
Have you had a Colonoscopy because you really need to find out what the problem is and not just guess work.
Colonoscopy showed I had Diverticulitis when I had bowel problems and also IBS.
I hope you get it checked out for your own peace of mind. Good luck,

Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalCure View Post
My mother has had Digestive problems her whole life, she is now 46, she would only have a bowel movement once a week, then i gave her a bottle of aloe juice, and since day one she has had a steady healthy bowel movement. I am so happy I could help her. please reply

Hi,
I have taken Aloe-Vera juice for a long time and it has never helped my constipation.
The best thing for me is eating two figs in the morning and same in the evening, it has never failed me. Prunes are also good.

Solofelix.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
(female)

alicelee HB Useralicelee HB User

thanks guy for your replies .
how is Colonoscopy done?
The thing is when i go in the mornings it feels like am emptying everything that i ate last night.And they come in small pellets lots of them.
It's just sooo annoying.

how long have you have this problem.I've been trying hawthorn herbal medicine am still waiting for the effects.

Closed Thread