It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
(female)

Bleakk HB User
Unhappy I think I smell

I'm so tired if this , I think I smell like poop. I've asked people that are close to me and they say I don't smell. but during class I can hear people talking about it. It's so embarrassing. I don't know why I smell. I'm a very clean person. can anybody help ?

The following user gives a hug of support to Bleakk:
CM0608 (04-12-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2012, 11:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: I think I smell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleakk View Post
I'm so tired if this , I think I smell like poop. I've asked people that are close to me and they say I don't smell. but during class I can hear people talking about it. It's so embarrassing. I don't know why I smell. I'm a very clean person. can anybody help ?
It could be coming from water you're bathing or showering with. I read on another post someone else had a problem smelling like poop and found out the water was being contaminated by an irrigation well where pigs and cattle waste washed and drained into and was getting somehow into his water supply. Does your water smell or look bad in color ? Maybe you need to have it tested for any fecal matter or anything else that might contaminate the water supply.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

MrAK HB UserMrAK HB User

Flipfleury is right. It could be to the shower water. But also don't focus on these people who are talking about you behind you back sweetheart.

The Following User Says Thank You to MrAK For This Useful Post:
Bleakk (04-15-2012)
Old 04-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
(female)

Bleakk HB User

Well my restroom smells awful at time like a sewer sort of smell . I think their might be a plumbing problem . hopefully we can get it taken care of as soon as possible ! maybe that will help with the problem.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #5
(female)

smileyalive HB User
Smile Re: I think I smell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleakk View Post
I would get to a gastro doctor. I know that before I had my bowel resection due to a hernia, my breath often smelled like poop. And my husband was sure to tell my about it! Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to smileyalive For This Useful Post:
Bleakk (04-20-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
fecal body odours, feces smell