It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
(female)

mrockgirl HB User
Red face Please help me, i am only 15 :(

I dont know what the heeel is happening...once all of a sudden i had constipation(i didn't even knew it was called that) well! then till 3 days i ignored,then told my sister,she told me to eat fruits and drink tons of water,did that ,nothing happened,so took a laxative n had a kinda loose bowel.

Now 3-4 weeks after tht happened ,since then ive been havin ,um,long bowels which i have to strain to pass(earlier before all this i used to have think ones which were easy to pass) tho my water fiber intake iz normal..}
OK THE WEIRD/GROSS PART

i ...um..decided to put my finger inside my anus...jst to see y i cnt poop..n i noticed a lump (:O)...it is hard,uh,when i scratch it i dnt feel pain,its kinda large..

Now i experience NO BLEEDING/ABDOMINAL PAIN or whatever,,its jst narrow stool which i have to strain the pass

I searchd net n i read abt polyps n cancer thing ( I WAS **** SCARED AFTEER READING ALL THAT)

CAN ANYONE PlEASE HELp ME HERE? M 15 and a girl and i have to do my homework...btw tht lump thingy is stil there...n i think it is only causing obstruction..PS.in my family NOONE has evaar got cancer..please
HELP ME

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: Please help me, i am only 15 :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrockgirl View Post
I dont know what the heeel is happening...once all of a sudden i had constipation(i didn't even knew it was called that) well! then till 3 days i ignored,then told my sister,she told me to eat fruits and drink tons of water,did that ,nothing happened,so took a laxative n had a kinda loose bowel.

Now 3-4 weeks after tht happened ,since then ive been havin ,um,long bowels which i have to strain to pass(earlier before all this i used to have think ones which were easy to pass) tho my water fiber intake iz normal..}
OK THE WEIRD/GROSS PART

i ...um..decided to put my finger inside my anus...jst to see y i cnt poop..n i noticed a lump (:O)...it is hard,uh,when i scratch it i dnt feel pain,its kinda large..

Now i experience NO BLEEDING/ABDOMINAL PAIN or whatever,,its jst narrow stool which i have to strain the pass

I searchd net n i read abt polyps n cancer thing ( I WAS **** SCARED AFTEER READING ALL THAT)

CAN ANYONE PlEASE HELp ME HERE? M 15 and a girl and i have to do my homework...btw tht lump thingy is stil there...n i think it is only causing obstruction..PS.in my family NOONE has evaar got cancer..please
HELP ME
It's most likely a mass of hard dry stool that needs to pass before it becomes a bowel obstruction. Try using a glycerin suppository to soften the stool. Put a glove on and put vaseline and lots of it just inside the rectum and just outside the anus. Put a clean glove on and put vaseline on the tip of the suppository(short pointy end) Lie on your bed on your left side with your right leg bent up close to your chest and left leg straight out on the bottom of the right leg . Insert the suppository inside your rectum as far up as you can get it without hurting yourself. Lie on your side until you get a very strong urge to have a bowel movement. This can take as little as 20 minutes or long as an 1 hour depending upon how hard and long it has been sitting inside the rectum. When you do get the urge to have a bowel movement do not strain or force the stool out. Take long slow deep breaths hold it to the count of 15 and exhale slowly through pursed lips and keep doing this until you have passed the hard stool. This will probably take you about 30 minutes to be able to pass the hard stool this way but it will be so much painless then excessively straining and forcing it out. Now in the future to prevent this from happening all the time 1) eat a high fiber diet 25-35 grams a day 2) drink 8 8oz. glasses of water a day 3) make it part of your daily morning routine to sit on the toilet everyday to have a bowel movement,allow yourself 30 minutes to do this. 4) Take a fiber supplement like Citrucell in the morning and after school to help keep your bowel movements soft but formed and help maintain regularity. I have had lifelong problems with constipation and if I had done these daily routines everyday then I could have saved myself a lot of years of the pain and misery of not being able to move my bowels on a regular basis.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread