It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
(male)

Jackbeanstalk HB UserJackbeanstalk HB UserJackbeanstalk HB UserJackbeanstalk HB User
Loose stools every single morning?

Hi, I have had this issue for about 2 years now, seeking help from clinic (no insurance), they still have not told me anything, after seeing a Gastro doc and GP, they've got me for a 3rd lab-work appoinment, starting to get scared. I lived in a condo for 2 years that had Black Mold (the harmful type) and 2-3 other harmful types. I told them about this, they don't seem to listen. It's sometimes all I can do to make it to the bathroom and then it's like my gut explodes. Does anyone have advice on this? JB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Loose stools every single morning?

Hi JBS,
I think something has done in the good friendly bacteria in your intestines and they need to be re-balanced.
You could try a Probiotic that is enteric coated-- I would use 2 at bedtime-- The ones from the Vitamine Shoppe(Ultamate '10' Probiotic) work well.
The enteric coating keeps the the good bacteria from being destroyed by stomach acids & heat before it receaches the lower intestines.

If the cheaper probiotic does not work --there is VSL3 that is used to help IBS -- look at the stick post on top of the page on the IBS board.

Wish you well---Harry

Last edited by Harry; 04-19-2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Typos

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
(male)

Jackbeanstalk HB UserJackbeanstalk HB UserJackbeanstalk HB UserJackbeanstalk HB User

Thanks Harry, they did a DRE to check for blood in stools, found none, so far, you're the only one that's mentioned this. If the intestinal flora is diminished or unbalanced, would that cause this morning "explosion"?

Old 04-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I just got a new computer and with a new email address --- I did not get your responce.

Yes,lack of good bacteria in your intestinal tract can cause Explosive diarrhea. There are over 400 strains of bacteria in the intestinal tract and they can get out of balance very readily and need rebalancing. Good brands of both Yogurt and Kefir also help keep the GI tract balanced. When you have a significant problem --- you'll need more agressive action with more Good bacteria to clear it up -- Taking it at bed time when less acids are around is also good to do--- many friendly bacteria do not work while stomack is working!!

Harry

Last edited by Harry; 04-24-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Closed Thread