pain in bowels, coupled with constant flatulence and gurgling
I have had this condition for a year now. It comes and goes, but in the last few weeks it has been constant.
The exact symptoms are:
- constant feeling of bloated bowels
- constant urge to pass wind, but inability to release it
- wind odour is really bad and very sulphurous
- abdominal pain left and right of the the belly button
- feeling of blocked bowels
- immediately after eating I always have the urge of burping
Also, I am not sure if it is related, but lately I have been feeling a bit light headed and clumsy (unstable) and have had occasional headaches.
Apart from that my appetite is healthy and I feel fine. I am able to sleep well (no pain), but as soon as I wake up, the pain returns.
My diet is very healthy - lots of raw vegetables and lean meat, although a bit carbs heavy (lots of pasta and bread). I have tried to cut our diary products and even wheat, but it's not really helping. I don't drink and don't smoke and do a lot of sports.
Any ideas / suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Last edited by tremolo; 04-26-2012 at 03:03 PM.