It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
(male)

dantescritic HB Userdantescritic HB User
Fast heart rate, pain in bowels, nausea

Last night I started feeling a little off, I tried to do my nightly bike-riding exercises and was shocked to find my heart rate at 170 when it is usually at 150 on the bike. I immediately started worrying about my heart but at the same time I felt extreme nausea, I tried to throw up but nothing seemed to come up. I had huge amounts of gas in me because when I bent over my chair I could feel it inside my stomach and intestines, like a full baloon. My heart rate was like 120-130 resting and I was very close to calling 911, luckily after about 45 minutes- 1 hour my heart rate started to fall again and finally went to normal, the nausea almost dissapeared. However now I can't stop feeling like I should have gone to the hospital or maybe it was heart related?

I am 23 and some doctors have "suspected" Chrohns Disease in the past, would this be similiar to it's symptoms? Can the digestive system affect the heart rate?

Why would my heart rate be like that? And with nausea?

Closed Thread