It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
(male)

likepie HB User
stomach pains issues pooing

hi i am a 27 year old male
about 7 months ago i started with stomach cramps and feeling sick everytime i ate so i would only eat one meal a day, the doctor prescribed me some tablets to stop me feeling sick which seem to do the trick only i noticed i was only going the toilet once a week and when i would go it was like little rabbit droppings all stuck toghter to form one lump really strange looking, and i would get really bad stomach pains all day and would feel sick after going the toilet for a poo anyways this went on for a few weeks because the doctor told me to go back after 4-5 weeks of taking the tablets, i noticed i wasnt feeling sick much at all which meant i was back to eating three meals a day

did this mean i could go the toilet now i was eating more? not at all i was still going once a week but no longer getting pains in my lower stomach, so i just got on with it i never got chance to go back and see my doctor as i was busy moving house. so i ran out of the tablets

now six months later my bowel movements have changed i will be sitting around doing something and all off a sudden i will get the urge to just go to the bathroom for a poo *this is going to get crud im sorry* and before i can sit down fully the poo is already out and in the toilet only it will be really big its really fat and quite long, so much so that it wont flush, after that i will start getting pains in my stomach and feeling sick again, the next day i will get the urge to go the toilet again only this time it will come out all in one go again like before and it will be a sloppy kind of poo like a cowpat kind of poo and there will be alot of it, again this will leave me feeling sick and stomach pains for the rest of the day, i will usally go again one more time the next day then that will be it for another week or so when it all repeats itself first one is big and then after that as before then another week this has gone on for the last 4 weeks.
i drink plenty of water each day at least 2 litres i have tried uping my fibre and fruit veg ect this has no affect, i have been getting really bad smelling poo and my farts are really smelly, today i went to the toilet and it smelt really bad i had stomach ache all day yesterday i only ate soup i wasn't sick at all and today i went for my poo it was the big round long fat one again and it has knocked me for six, i couldnt even manage my tea i just feel like im going to be sick every two seconds no hot or cold feelings, about a month ago i had a poo that was a really dark color and smelt really bad it pretty much come out and formed a very big lump and stuck to the side of the toilet like a blob and it wouldnt even flush of the side it was that sticky i also get a very itch anus at night time sometimes wakes me up, i wake up sweating aswell some nights. also i get like little spots over my legs like something has bit me but nothing has they are really wierd the look like spots but they arnt actually spots no idea how explain them no idea if they go with anything here

im to embarrased to go and ask my doctor about this now and i have no idea what to say to him without thinking hes going to just laugh at me or think im an idiot please help if you can

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: stomach pains issues pooing

Quote:
Originally Posted by likepie View Post
hi i am a 27 year old male
about 7 months ago i started with stomach cramps and feeling sick everytime i ate so i would only eat one meal a day, the doctor prescribed me some tablets to stop me feeling sick which seem to do the trick only i noticed i was only going the toilet once a week and when i would go it was like little rabbit droppings all stuck toghter to form one lump really strange looking, and i would get really bad stomach pains all day and would feel sick after going the toilet for a poo anyways this went on for a few weeks because the doctor told me to go back after 4-5 weeks of taking the tablets, i noticed i wasnt feeling sick much at all which meant i was back to eating three meals a day

did this mean i could go the toilet now i was eating more? not at all i was still going once a week but no longer getting pains in my lower stomach, so i just got on with it i never got chance to go back and see my doctor as i was busy moving house. so i ran out of the tablets

now six months later my bowel movements have changed i will be sitting around doing something and all off a sudden i will get the urge to just go to the bathroom for a poo *this is going to get crud im sorry* and before i can sit down fully the poo is already out and in the toilet only it will be really big its really fat and quite long, so much so that it wont flush, after that i will start getting pains in my stomach and feeling sick again, the next day i will get the urge to go the toilet again only this time it will come out all in one go again like before and it will be a sloppy kind of poo like a cowpat kind of poo and there will be alot of it, again this will leave me feeling sick and stomach pains for the rest of the day, i will usally go again one more time the next day then that will be it for another week or so when it all repeats itself first one is big and then after that as before then another week this has gone on for the last 4 weeks.
i drink plenty of water each day at least 2 litres i have tried uping my fibre and fruit veg ect this has no affect, i have been getting really bad smelling poo and my farts are really smelly, today i went to the toilet and it smelt really bad i had stomach ache all day yesterday i only ate soup i wasn't sick at all and today i went for my poo it was the big round long fat one again and it has knocked me for six, i couldnt even manage my tea i just feel like im going to be sick every two seconds no hot or cold feelings, about a month ago i had a poo that was a really dark color and smelt really bad it pretty much come out and formed a very big lump and stuck to the side of the toilet like a blob and it wouldnt even flush of the side it was that sticky i also get a very itch anus at night time sometimes wakes me up, i wake up sweating aswell some nights. also i get like little spots over my legs like something has bit me but nothing has they are really wierd the look like spots but they arnt actually spots no idea how explain them no idea if they go with anything here

im to embarrased to go and ask my doctor about this now and i have no idea what to say to him without thinking hes going to just laugh at me or think im an idiot please help if you can
You really need to go back to the doctor and tell him what is happening with your bowel movements since you took the medication he gave you and about your anus being itchy and the spots on your legs. Be prepared that the doctor will probably do a rectal exam and ask you to give a stool sample. There is also a fecal occult stool samples taken over a 3 day period that you place a smudge of stool on a card for 3 days in a row and then send it back to a lab for testing of blood in the stool and other stool sample will check for parasites or other things that can make you sick.
As far as not moving your bowels only once a week and having very large movements and having pains in the stomach and feeling sick its because your body is trying to get rid of all that stool. The reason your stool and gas smell so bad is because the stool is sitting in the intestines too long building more bacteria and toxins. The longer the stool sits in the intestines the more the intestines will absorb the toxins that have built up and can lead to colon and rectal cancer later on in life. To be honest with you, I don't know how you're able to even move your bowels without a lot straining and forcing the stool out after a week of not going. I would be in so much pain because I hadn't gone in that many days and in even more pain to try to push the large ,hard,dry out without the help of a suppository and enema. I have had chronic constipation problems all my life and know how much it hurts to go after not going for even 3-4 days in a row never mind 7 days. I now make myself sit on the toilet for 30 minutes every morning to have a bowel movement even before I get into the shower to get ready for work but also on weekends. This is the only way I can keep myself from getting constipated.

The Following User Says Thank You to flipfleury For This Useful Post:
likepie (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
(male)

likepie HB User
Re: stomach pains issues pooing

yea it does not hurt when i go it pretty much just comes straight out all in one go no force needed and for the size of it it makes me wonder how it even fits out

Closed Thread