It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 01:24 AM   #1
(male)

nuflia HB User
Botox Injection

Hi every one
i have been suffering from an anal fissure, the doctor described ointment Rectogeisc that i have been using for 2 months now, gets a bit better but i am still having pain after bowel movement , not that pain i used to have but still pain and can not walk much and have to stay at home, last Friday, i had an appointment with the doctor and he advised me to have botox injection , i asked him to go for LIS operation but he preferred the botox injection, and i am having it done in 3 weeks,, any one had botox injection and is it effective in curing the fissure , i am really confused and do not know what to do, i already agreed to get Botox injection done after the doctor convinced me, i wish i had not agreed and hope i will go for Lateral internal sphincterotomy operation (LIS)

Closed Thread