It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
(female)

candy09 HB User
I am new and need little help

Hi

I a m new I have a question maybe somebody can help me with this maybe not but it good to ask I been having hemmorhoids for years but now it got worst but here the thing it been so itchy i try ever cream that out on market but i went to doctor last week he told me i got bed sores in back where i am so scatching very hard is there any kind of cream that can help it heal cause my front and back been leaking and itchy i dont know what else to do all he did was give me some bendray and supportiory to help with hemmorhoids

thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: I am new and need little help

Hi Welcome to the health boards! I hope the needed support is found here. Some people like to use hamamelis virginiana also known as w.... hazel. It can be put on a facial pad and put it there for awhile. Also a warm tub bath for 20 minutes or so is said by some to help. Some also say constipation must be avoided at all costs. If candy is being used it may contribute to constipation in some people and also lower the immune system I would not use it. Peace sbj

Last edited by sjb; 05-28-2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: typo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
(female)

candy09 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Hi Welcome to the health boards! I hope the needed support is found here. Some people like to use hamamelis virginiana also known as w.... hazel. It can be put on a facial pad and put it there for awhile. Also a warm tub bath for 20 minutes or so is said by some to help. Some also say constipation must be avoided at all costs. If candy is being used it may contribute to constipation in some people and also lower the immune system I would not use it. Peace sbj

thank do you mean like the hemmorhoids pads I been using them they do help for while but then it start all over and can i ask is there cream or some thing for bed sores . I forgot I found out i got yeast infection it all went away but it comming back he give me medicane for infection he did tell me to not sit long period of time that why i got bed sore i been sitting on one of them pillows with hole in it

Old 05-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi sitting around is not healthy for the body. The circulation is inhibited right where the pressures are when a person sits. I would get up and move around if at all possible. Is that possible? The hamamelis liquid may help a lot in a pad similar to the ones they use for hemmhorhoids. The fact that there are pressure sores shows the body is not getting off its surface for longer than every 2 hours. It is important to get up as often as one can even if that means lifting the body off by using the hands to lift oneself off the chair for a few seconds.

Old 05-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
(female)

candy09 HB User

Quote:
Hi sitting around is not healthy for the body. The circulation is inhibited right where the pressures are when a person sits. I would get up and move around if at all possible. Is that possible? The hamamelis liquid may help a lot in a pad similar to the ones they use for hemmhorhoids. The fact that there are pressure sores shows the body is not getting off its surface for longer than every 2 hours. It is important to get up as often as one can even if that means lifting the body off by using the hands to lift oneself off the chair for a few seconds.
Well I can move around but it hard I have knee problems that why i sit lots i cant walk or stand to long with out them collaped but lately I been trying to stand up ever hour for last 20 or 30 minute it still seen to be there but not bad thos

Old 05-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

Hi well it would not be good to collapse either does someone stay there? Is a walker present to help stabilize? Knee problems are varied and the causes are probably many. Are the shoes flat and even? What happened to the knees? Good water intake helps fill the water cushion for knees sometimes if not too badly worn. Peace sjb

Last edited by sjb; 05-29-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: typo

Old 05-31-2012, 07:45 PM   #7
(female)

candy09 HB User

Quote:
Hi well it would not be good to collapse either does someone stay there? Is a walker present to help stabilize? Knee problems are varied and the causes are probably many. Are the shoes flat and even? What happened to the knees? Good water intake helps fill the water cushion for knees sometimes if not too badly worn. Peace sjb

yes i had couple people but down to my husband now he been helping me lots i cant do on my own cause of my knees i have a walker I have bike i been riding my knees been feeling good but cause of this probelms i have now i cant sit on my bikes so i cant ride it for while and my knees going back to old self again i am trying to fix all my health probelms but i just kept getting flat I even have one of them shoes that i dont know if you heard of the commeral they excise evertime you walk but my legs swollen lots too so i had to stop wearing them why i have knees problems is cau e i am over weight but my doctor dont want to listen to me with throid problem one minute i lose about 40 lb next month i gain over 50 lb half of the time i stay the same I dont even eat that much anymore cause i am alway sick and on top i smoke too cause i got bad nerves cause of all this and my stupid doctors i am so tired of them giving me pills that kept causing me lots of probelms arghhhhh sorrry I had to let all this out but i wanna feel better i want to get rid of all this health i want back on bike i want to stop smoking i just had a grandbaby evertime i look at him he make me forget all this probelms i have

Old 06-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #8
Facilitator
(female)

Hi it is said that if nothing but fresh oranges are eaten and drunk for 2-3 days in a row and there is no access to cigarettes that the craving for tobacco goes away. I would take showers after trying to quit every time there is a craving for tobacco. I would clean the house of all smoke by vacuuming or have some friends help with this. I would agree that one step toward health is to stop smoking. If the weight can come down the knees will feel better. Plenty of fluids to fill the water cushion in the knees is needed. A person needs 6.25 cups minimum for every 100 pounds of weight. If someone weighs about 200 pounds they need no less than 12 and a half cups water and maybe even more. Sometimes people with low thyroid hormone are told to use more iodine by the doctors. One could ask the professional if it is O.K. to do that and if the results are not good or he refuses one could find a different professional. We all do have a responsiblity for our own health to do healthy lifestyles, the doctor does not feed us or walk us etc.
Animal foods, sugar and fat all contribute to an unhealthy weight. I would walk for exercise and stand for now with help, I am not sure bicycle pedaling is all that healthy for knees. What medicines are being taken? I have heard that sometimes a healthy lifestyle can help a person trim their weight and get healthier so a person can come off at least some of the medicines, and in some cases all the medicines.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #9
(female)

candy09 HB User

Quote:
Hi it is said that if nothing but fresh oranges are eaten and drunk for 2-3 days in a row and there is no access to cigarettes that the craving for tobacco goes away. I would take showers after trying to quit every time there is a craving for tobacco. I would clean the house of all smoke by vacuuming or have some friends help with this. I would agree that one step toward health is to stop smoking. If the weight can come down the knees will feel better. Plenty of fluids to fill the water cushion in the knees is needed. A person needs 6.25 cups minimum for every 100 pounds of weight. If someone weighs about 200 pounds they need no less than 12 and a half cups water and maybe even more. Sometimes people with low thyroid hormone are told to use more iodine by the doctors. One could ask the professional if it is O.K. to do that and if the results are not good or he refuses one could find a different professional. We all do have a responsiblity for our own health to do healthy lifestyles, the doctor does not feed us or walk us etc.
Animal foods, sugar and fat all contribute to an unhealthy weight. I would walk for exercise and stand for now with help, I am not sure bicycle pedaling is all that healthy for knees. What medicines are being taken? I have heard that sometimes a healthy lifestyle can help a person trim their weight and get healthier so a person can come off at least some of the medicines, and in some cases all the medicines.

for one I hate water i dont drink enough unless it with my pills anyway all it does make me diahree so bad same with fruits and veg that why i cant eat half of the food anymore special with milk i cant even drink that got so much gas or yoguts what cause of all this bowel problems was cause of diebetic medicane i was taking they took me of i had diahree so much i couldnt stop and lots of bad gas so much now that i am off not to bad. i take byette for dietbetic it shot Vitamin D,Calcium,Lisinopril,pravast, . I been trying to get out ever day now even if it to go shopping or going to my daughter house but the walking well still not strong enough that why i been using my bike to get my knees strong so i can start walking but my stupid doctor is pushing it he want me do 20 minute on bike he so full of crap he know it hard for me to go 20 minute with my knees evertime i been doing great on bike it fall right back down with health problems

Old 06-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #10
Facilitator
(female)

Hi Does the bicycle pedals seem to make the knees hurt more?
There are other health professionals one could choose. Each person chooses their own lifestyle and their own health choices. I believe each person is in charge of their own health. One could walk in place a bit if needed a couple of people could stand on each side while this is being done. If this can be done outside in the fresh air and sunshine all the better for the health in my opinion. Lisinopril can cause diarrhea according to the National Institute of health organization.

If animal meats, oils and sweets can be eliminated and less snacking the sugar may become better. This has to be closely monitored with the blood sugar machine to be sure not to go too low and in cooperation with the doctor if the sugar eventually lowers as one loses weight and improves the diabetic meds may need to be lowered.

The walking if an hour can eventually be done will also help lower weight so eventually some of the other medicines can be removed with after the blood pressure improves so that one does not have to live with side effects of the medicines. Some people improve so greatly the doctors are able to wean them off medicines a little at a time until there is none.

sjb

Last edited by sjb; 06-03-2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: deletion made, additions made

Old 06-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
(female)

painoverayear HB User

HI Candy09,

I feel for you first of all, having problems down south suck's , i had anal fissures and well they are very pain full, so after trying a number of creams and herbs and well a ton of stuff i found ONE thing that help me heal,i still use it today even being free of fissures, it rids inflamation and infection, and its natural. MANUKA HONEY, its a bit expensive, about 15-30 $ a jar, at whole foods or any health food store, after doing your zits baths and cleansing VERY well, apply it where you have the problem, i even use it internally, good luck !!! you should notice a difference

Last edited by Administrator; 06-06-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:12 AM   #12
(female)

candy09 HB User

Quote:
Hi Does the bicycle pedals seem to make the knees hurt more?
There are other health professionals one could choose. Each person chooses their own lifestyle and their own health choices. I believe each person is in charge of their own health. One could walk in place a bit if needed a couple of people could stand on each side while this is being done. If this can be done outside in the fresh air and sunshine all the better for the health in my opinion. Lisinopril can cause diarrhea according to the National Institute of health organization.

If animal meats, oils and sweets can be eliminated and less snacking the sugar may become better. This has to be closely monitored with the blood sugar machine to be sure not to go too low and in cooperation with the doctor if the sugar eventually lowers as one loses weight and improves the diabetic meds may need to be lowered.

The walking if an hour can eventually be done will also help lower weight so eventually some of the other medicines can be removed with after the blood pressure improves so that one does not have to live with side effects of the medicines. Some people improve so greatly the doctors are able to wean them off medicines a little at a time until there is none.

sjb
well the bike does help me with my knees they dont pop or crack or stiff up if i dont ride the bike it stiff up lots it seen to make me walk better too that why i want to start with bike but that mean to be sitting with my bowel problems i cant sit unless i am on this pillow that be hard to sit on this pillow one bike I am now buying a trillmill now hoping this might help me better along with the bike but in mean time i been trying to walk more around the house so i am not sitting to long that why i like the bike it make my legs stong i use to do about 7 minute on 2 but evertime i have problem or health wise i stop it have to start back slowly . plus i been told i have low Vitamins D and Calcium so i gotta watch cause that mean from what i been told my bones can britter so that why i dont want to go there that why i am tired of all this health problems stepping in my way when i am feeling good i am trying or even doing myself to get better which sucks

Old 06-06-2012, 05:14 AM   #13
(female)

candy09 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by painoverayear View Post
HI Candy09,

I feel for you first of all, having problems down south suck's , i had anal fissures and well they are very pain full, so after trying a number of creams and herbs and well a ton of stuff i found ONE thing that help me heal,i still use it today even being free of fissures, it rids inflamation and infection, its natural and you need to RX for it MANUKA HONEY, its a bit expensive, about 15-30 $ a jar, at whole foods or any health food store, after doing your zits baths and cleansing VERY well, apply it where you have the problem, i even use it internally, good luck !!! you should notice a difference
thank i have to check that out

Closed Thread