It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
(male)

hubb123 HB User
Do Thrombose hemroids ever go away without surgery

I'm dieing here... I hate this helpless feeling of not knowing when this thing will go away or if ti does will it come back. I went to the DR. and he gave me some hydrocortizone and if it does go down call him and he will get me into a GI Dr for some other anaylsis.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
(female)

slogoing HB User
Re: Do Thrombose hemroids ever go away without surgery

No. A thrombosis hemorrhoid means there is a blood clot. No amount of hydro-cortisone will make that go away. I had this happen with both of my pregnancies, and had to have them removed both times, around my eighth month
However, it was instant relief. Well, the second time around. The first time the Dr used stitches. Which prolonged the healing time. The second time, a different Dr and no stitches
Hope you get some peace of mind and get better soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
(female)

painoverayear HB User
Unhappy Re: Do Thrombose hemroids ever go away without surgery

Hello

I'm new to this site, I created this account because after just a little over a year of suffering debilitating intense rectal pain and rectal fissures, I just donít know what to do any more, im hoping to find some answers and relief from the symptomís that keep tormenting me and the way I love to live my life

( ACTIVE )

Any way, I have always suffered from constipation, so I decided to change my life style, and become very fit and started going to the gym, and eating very healthy, and over a year ago I started having a lot of rectal bleeding, pain and discomfort, in spite of eating a healthy diet, I cut back on the protein shakes and powders down to zero, thinking that this was causing the problem, after deciding to be healthy all my constipation problems went away, and rectal pain and bleed started. every time I had a BM I would scream in pain and agony.

finally I saw a gastro who did a colonoscopy, and said I had real bad internal hemorrhoids, who then referred me to a colorectal surgeon, when she looked at my bung, she said I had a real nasty rectal fissure ( a tear in the opening of my rectum ), and this was the cause of all my agony, she said to eat lots of fiber water and keep the stools SOFT no matter what !!!!

well I did everything to the T ,my fissures which I have had several times, have healed, every single time, but I still have severe pain Internally and internal burning, along with pressure and they say internal hems do not hurt, so im wondering why all this pain ? im no longer constipated, and well I cant eat a lot of things still because depending on the food then I will have the internal pain increase by 10fold crippling me to bed.. has any one else experience anything similar and did you get to the bottom of this nasty problem

i have another visit to rectal doctor, and im hoping to give her a very clear picture of all the hell im going thru, by the way the last 2 fissures ive had come as soon as my menstrual cycle is here is like they plan a together visit..

thank you for any help ideas as to what this problem can be

the gastro said other than hemorrhoids i was in real good shape internally

Old 06-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: Do Thrombose hemroids ever go away without surgery

I've had thrombosed hemorrhoids several times and have never had surgery for them. They do go away but it can take up to 6 weeks for the clot to dissolve completely. So the last 2 times they formed, I tried taking 2 full strength aspirins 2-3 times a day and they went away much faster....aspirin thins the blood and is what they tell you to take if you think you're having a heart attack or stroke.

So consider taking aspirin when it happens and then soak them and sit on a donut cushion for comfort.

Jenny

Closed Thread