It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
(female)

bravegirleating HB User
Red face Mucus, blood, and stomach pain with bowel movements

Hi, I am a 19 year old girl in college and for a few months now I have been having bad bowel movements. Something I should say is that I was diagnosed anorexic and forced into recovery. Since being out, I have gained weight of course, but I instantly started taking laxatives again everyday and drinking a dose of miralax with water almost every day. I don't know if this is somehow contributing to what is happening? Anyway, (be forewarned this will get gross and detailed) lately I've been eating a Vegan diet and I eat lots of apples. I will see chunks of the apple or other veggies that I eat in my stool along with the blood and yellow or sometimes clear or bubbly mucus. Sometimes I literally feel like, when I am passing a stool, it is almost coming out like vomit. Also, I do mainly have this diarrhea, but sometimes I do have normal stools. Other times my stomach will hurt very badly and I can't do anything at all, even though I really feel like I really need to go. I don't know what is wrong. Any help?

Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
(female)

taulua HB User
Re: Mucus, blood, and stomach pain with bowel movements

Honey, you need to get yourself back to recovery to save your life. You know what is giving you the physical pain you are experiencing, you are destroying your body with the laxatives and Miralax. Please seek professional medical help immediately, do it now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
blood, diarrhea, laxatives, mucus, stomach pain