It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
(male)

treimche HB User
Excessive bowel movements one day per week

I have been noticing that one day per week for the last probably 8-12 months, I have a lot of bowel movements. It is almost always on my first day off of work after the work week. I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with stress. I'm much more relaxed on my weekend and maybe my body reacts and just lets loose? I know this can't be good for me or my digestive system, so I'm trying to think of what is causing it. For instance today (and almost every other first day of my weekend), I've been to the toilet 3 times before noon, which is not typical for me. I normally have 1, sometimes 2 movements each day. Lately its more like 2 and I'm sure thats due to my diet/exercise routine which has skyrocketed my metabolism. I'm almost done with the second month of the Insanity workout program and I do generally eat healthy, lots of protein, fiber, healthy fat, minimal amounts of sugar/soda/alcohol. Anyone have any good ideas I should try? Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread