Has anyone experienced these symptoms?
These symptoms have been off and on for nearly three years.
1. Passing gas- sometimes normal, sometimes my backdoor area feels so tight that I can barely get the gas out. The latter is more likely in the mornings. Not to sound too gross, but in the latter situation, I can get the gas out with no problems if I spread my cheeks apart.
2. Stool- sometimes normal(quarter plus in diameter), sometimes thin (nickel diameter), sometimes diarrhea(rarely liquid, more like the appearance of shredded paper)
3. The stool cycle seems to come in waves. Normal for a few days, irregular for a few days.
4. I've been regular throughout- usually once a day.
5. I've never seen any blood.
6. Most always I feel like I get all the stool out when I go. I do occasionally have pain in my lower right abdomen though this has been the case for years and again is intermittent.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.