It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
(female)

Tiffystar HB User
Bowel problems?

This has been over the course of about 8-9 months. I am 20 years old, female. I am (or at least have been) in good health. I am not over-weight and I do exercise. (about 30 minutes a day)

So, for the last several months (8-9) I have been having a pain in my back (actually, it is more towards my buttocks. The sacral area.
I have roating boats of constipation and diarrhea. And on an average day I go to the bathroom (BM) up to 5+ times. I've had these strange white specks in my stool and a lot of them. 15+ of them just wraped around my stool. I've also had little balls (about the size of a marble, maybe just a bit bigger) they are soft and squishy and the inside of it resembles a grape. There has been blood wrapped about that as well.

I've had mucus and blood in and on my stool. and on the TP. Sorry if this is TMI, but I've sat on the toliet and had blood dripping out. (as well as mucus)

I've gone to the doctors, but since I do not have any insurance I cannot get much done. They want to label it as IBS and move on. I do not think it is IBS.

I've tried cutting out lactose (milk and milk products) and didn't help. I'm also on an IBS medication right now. With that being said it seems to have helped with the diarrhea, but now I'm constipated.

Has anyone had anything similar to this? What is it? I've been going insane about this. My boyfriend probably thinks I'm a lunatic. =(

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
(female)

Tiffystar HB User
Re: Bowel problems?

Sorry for the long post I just wanted to add that I haven't had any trauma to any of those areas and it just started one day and has been like that since.

Closed Thread

Tags
back pain, bowel problems