It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
(male)

that1guy16 HB User
Please Help Me

Im 16 and all my life I've been healthy and have had good personal hygene. I shower everyday, brush my teeth, use deodorant, and wash my hands alot. It's not my diet because I eat alot of fruits and vegetable. I have been eating tacos alot lately like maye 1 time a eek or every 2 weeks. Also I'm not low on vitamins or something because I take one a day Men every day.I havent changed anything but since ay I've smelt bad and have numerous other symptoms.

I was out of school from lie the beginning of May to the end of the year mainly because I was really dizzy I couldn't even drvemy car. Then oce the dizznes sarted to die down it was more bcause I was so ebarrased about smelling bad.

Like bad breathe/taste in my mouth, constipation, dizzyness, shortage of breathe(I have to take alot of deep breathes because I feel like im going to suffocate) I've always had bad memory but I feel like it's been getting worse(for example I could walk into the kitchen and completely forget what I was getting from there and keep in mind im only 16!) I have random chest and stomach pains the stomach pains feels like im hugry but I eat alot of snacks as it is. The chest pain is like a sharp pain in my upper left breast I guess im a guy so my my niple. I've been sleeping ALOT like 12-14 hours a day. I'm always thisty and hungry so i eat alot of snacks and drink alot of water. I pee alot too but i think thats from all the water. Finally I always feel hot. We have air conditioning in our house as most homes in the south do but we keep it between 70-75 but I usually feel like im burning up.

I went to the doctors and they think it's my pills I take (40mg of vyvanse every day) but its not because I stopped taking it for a month and I still had all the symptoms. I've had alot of tests done. I've had an mri, cat scan, balance test, blood tests and morebut I forget the rest.

I know I smell bad but I cant smell it( I guess my nose has adjusted.) I take a shower every morning but still once I got to school I just reaked. Now that summer is here I NEED to deal with this. Everytime I go out which is rare bcause it is so embarrasing I see the people behind me stepping back trying not to be too obvious. But during school no one wantd to it by me and when they did you could tell by there faces it smelt bad. One kid said it smelled like a hobo in the classroom and another said it smelt like ****. I dont know if the smell is constant (this might sound weird) but during school I could almost feel it coming off me. My whole body would start to get really hot and I just felt like I was burining and when this happened I could smell a bad smell but I couldnt tell what it smelled like.n

When I talked I could just smell my breath and it was horrible. Again I brush my teeth every morning and use mouth wash and bring gum everywhere I go. But still 30 minutes after I brush it smells HORRIBLE.

I think I have constipation because I have bowel movements every like 5 days which is longer than it normally is. I used Phillips Milk of Magnesia it worked the 1st time but it hurt and the 2nd time it did nothing.

As I said I'm 16 so I feel really uncomfortable talking to my mom about this because thats just how we are. Do you think this can be solved? I'm eally afraid of having to go back to scool next year smeling bad. This is ruining my social life.

If anyone can help or has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
(female)

msnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB User
Re: Please Help Me

you are going to have to see a doctor. many teenagers can have hormone inbalances that can cause odors. or there could be somethign more serious going on. Please see a doctor.

T

The Following User Says Thank You to msnova74 For This Useful Post:
that1guy16 (06-25-2012)
Old 06-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
(male)

Rich775 HB UserRich775 HB UserRich775 HB UserRich775 HB UserRich775 HB User
Re: Please Help Me

I agree with the previous reply. If the odor is not typical perspiration BO it really needs to be checked by a doctor. I don't want to be too alarmist, but some odd body odors can be because of organ disfunction. That combined with other, broader systemic problems is a cause for attention by professionals.

M.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rich775 For This Useful Post:
that1guy16 (06-25-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
chest pain, constipation, dizziness, short of breath, stomach ache