It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
(male)

sesameseed HB Usersesameseed HB User
No gas, no bloating, just stomach aches + D

Hello everyone, yesterday day time I went to my usual BM and saw that there was some (sorry to be graphic) yellow mucus. The BM was however normal, solid and formed. So I thought nothing of it and moved on. Today I went for my daily BM and everything was fine, no mucus. However, for dinner I had pizza (about an 2 hours ago). After eating the pizza everything felt normal - I am lactose intolerant but I take 3 lactose pills before eating pizza and they've worked fine always. Anyway, an hour after eating the pizza I had a sudden bout of stomach pain, just dull aches that came and went and eventually I had to go to the bathroom and ended up with some D. I was wondering if this is somehow related to yesterday's BM with the mucus, could it have been something I ate? Or is this caused by the pizza? I hear that in the summer our stomachs are more vulnerable to bugs that can upset us, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if this is a bug or not, thank you so much.

Closed Thread