It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
(male)

Green1233 HB User
Been happening a while but what could this be? Please read

So its been going on and off in little ammounts ranging from just the toilet paper but today when i went poop heres what happened.
The poop came out completely normal brown and green, but it caused my anus to hurt and burn. Then right after came alot not enough to fill the whole toilet bowel up but a medium ammount of blood came out that was bright red. I dont feel weak dizzy tired or anything. I was wondering if this could just be a really bad anal fissure or what. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for next thursday but im just scared as to if im going to make it to next thursday. Im only 19 so what could this be? Im a male to by the way

Old 07-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
(female)

tula12 HB Usertula12 HB User
Re: Been happening a while but what could this be? Please read

If you have another episode like you described, go to the ER. Other than that, make sure you go to your appointment and get checked out. You are young and odds are on your side.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
(female)

slrlisa00 HB User

hello green1233 i feel you i been going through the samething been back and forth to my doctor and to the er as well i would bleed alot and sometimes it would hurt burn and i would have spams in the rectum and i was very scraed but like you its only on one side the left and so i had blood work and a hidden poop test done and everything came back normal so i stopped bleeding then it came back so i went back to the er and it was a fissure all along they gave me some suppositorys and told me to eat lots of fiber and i have been doing just that it has gotten really better i think since i was at the er on july 8until today 8/13/2012 i only have bleed about 5 xs but its only starts when i have diaherra or to much fiber whichs makes it hard to go to the bathroom so i am 100% sure that is all you have is a anal fissure it could take up to 6 mths to a year for it to finally heal all the way best of luck

Old 08-13-2012, 06:41 AM   #4
(female)

slrlisa00 HB User

hello green1233 i feel you i been going through the samething been back and forth to my doctor and to the er as well i would bleed alot and sometimes it would hurt burn and i would have spams in the rectum and i was very scraed but like you its only on one side the left and so i had blood work and a hidden poop test done and everything came back normal so i stopped bleeding then it came back so i went back to the er and it was a fissure all along they gave me some suppositorys and told me to eat lots of fiber and i have been doing just that it has gotten really better i think since i was at the er on july 8until today 8/13/2012 i only have bleed about 5 xs but its only starts when i have diaherra or to much fiber whichs makes it hard to go to the bathroom so i am 100% sure that is all you have is a anal fissure it could take up to 6 mths to a year for it to finally heal all the way best of luck

Closed Thread