It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
(female)

Artist16 HB User
Angry Would this make everyone mad or just me?

So I've been having abdominal troubles for awhile. Decided to go see a GI. I liked the doctor a lot, had a great bed side manner and kept me calm. Did a physical examination and everything. Was told I needed a colonoscopy. I was not in his original office however, I was at a facility he visits on certain days. Was given the prep and scheduled. I was unable to finish the first prep, and canceled my appointment. Been in the process of getting a new one. It was scheduled for tuesday, prep done on monday. I have been back and forth with his office and the receptionist or nurse, whatever she is. Always taking forever to get back and had weird information. I let it go because I liked the doctor so much. Well I was prescribed a magnesium citrate and dulcolax combination this time with an anti-nausea pill. Was about to go get it. Called in for the prescription. Guess what? Can't fill it, doctor never sent it in. Call the facility that I was going to have the procedure done at to ask about everything. They said that he was first of all not the one doing my procedure since he doesn't do it himself, of which I was completely unaware and VERY uncomfortable with, and the big doozy, I had not been scheduled at all. As if I am not already scared enough, I am entrusting my health to people who can't schedule and screw around with what prep to give me. Imagine if I had gotten through the prep that I have been stressing about and I got to the facility only to be told that I had not been scheduled. I would have been in tears and my mom would have been raising hell. I don't trust them anymore, not with all of this false information. The call we get back from the receptionist who is apparently messing everything up, will tell if I go back. I am only 19 years old, and this whole experience is really making me second guess getting looked at in the first place.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread