It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2012, 01:38 AM   #1
(male)

rsalvarez HB User
bowel problems any advice

im 20 years old. last week i got this incredible pain in my lower stomach like if i was cramping. followed by going to the bathroom a lot. my stool was watery like. that was saturday i was going frequently. sunday was the worse day i went to the restroom at least 9 times with massive cramps. it continued till maybe this past wednesday i noticed my stools were going more solid so i thought everything was good. just until friday it started to come again the cramps and the watery stools. today was just bad really bad cramps but my stools were coming out watery but very little. i feel like i still need to go but nothing comes out as if im constipated. i also feel nauseous. i dont now what it is or what to do. im really embarrassed writing this but i want this to end. so any advice would be awesome. thank you

Old 07-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
(male)

jack1260 HB User
Re: bowel problems any advice

Did u have any recent exposure. if yes HTLV can cause this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
(male)

rsalvarez HB User
Re: bowel problems any advice

no i havent. idk if its something i ate or what. i also noticed light red dots of blood in the tissue paper. its happened before so im thinking maybe its a cut but yesterday i noticed it was like lines so maybe the cut opened more as well. i woke up today with cramps again and have used the restroom twice today. if i eat it doesnt sit it just wants to come out so i have to sit in the restroom.

Closed Thread