It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
(male)

Yogg HB User
Post Nausea + Constenly Pooping + Strained muscle

I am hoping that someone can help me figure out what is wrong with me. I just started my senior year in high school this year and i have an issue. Every morning i wake up and i poop. but once i get to my first class i have to poop again, and if i dont i'll get extreme nausea and want to throw up. This leads to me pooping at school 1-3 times within 5 hours. When ever i am pooping its not in large quantities, but i feel like i am done, and when i am done / in progress my lower right side of my stomach feels like i have a strained muscle. The main part i am concerned about is the nausea, i only eat a small healthy bar before school because i hate eating the morning, and sometimes ill take tums but nothing works, i just feel sick to my stomach like i could just throw up at any point.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: Nausea + Constenly Pooping + Strained muscle

Welcome to the boards! I do hope you find help and support here. You didn't mention how long this has been going on. If it has been happening awhile, like for months, I would see a gastroenterologist. The one thing in your story that would need checked out is the right side pain with BMs, which can be a sign of Crohn's, an inflammatory bowel disorder. That can cause frequent stools and nausea. If this has been just since you started school, could anxiety/stress be a factor? Just a question to consider. Otherwise, a stool sample could be checked for infection. Any possible exposure to Giardia, a parasite? Are you having diarrhea? Any additional history would be helpful.

The Following User Says Thank You to ladybud For This Useful Post:
Yogg (08-21-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #3
(male)

Yogg HB User
Re: Nausea + Constenly Pooping + Strained muscle

This has been going on for about a week now, but the strained pain has been about a month. I dont have anxiety or stress with school because i am very comfortable at school and i like all my teachers and enjoy my classes. I am pretty sure its not a infection because i havent had exposure to Giardia. Somtimes it is diarrhea.
Another thing is that i do have blood when i wipe my butt, it could be from dry skin but i dont know

Last edited by Yogg; 08-21-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
constant, muscle, nausea, poop, strain