Bowel Disorder, Multiple Symptoms
My problem started about a year ago and progressively has gotten worse. <This is my list of> symptoms.
- Constpation (If I don't eat a ton of fiber)
- Loose Stools
- Have to pass gas a lot for the rest of the day after I have a bowel movement
- Low urine
- Strange feeling during urination
- Loss of "urgent" feeling to go to the bathroom.
- Feels like something is blocking my insides (This is common after I eat. I used to be able to eat 2000 calorie meals no problem so something changed)
- Frequent urination
- Strange red substances in stool (Very infrequently, have noticed this is after I have had red vegtables for supper the night before sometimes, could easily just be that)
- Trouble getting/sustaining an erection (This is something that I had zero problem with and now I do. I have been with the same girl for a long time)
- Loss of sex drive (The symptoms above may be causing this)
- Changing testicle size
A bit about me, I am 22, I eat a reasonably healthy diet for someone my age including a ton of fiber and lots of fluids. I exercise regularly and am in good shape.
I should note that all of these symptoms are new to me. I used to be able to eat absoloutly anything and everything however now I have to eat a ton of fiber to have daily bowel movements.
Any thoughts on this?
Last edited by Administrator; 09-26-2012 at 07:47 AM.