It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
(male)

Graeme1233 HB User
Unhappy New here! whatever i have is causing me to be depressed! please help :(

Hello,
I am Graeme, a male at 22 years old,
So about 2 months ago, me and everyone in my house got a stomach bug, a very bad one that included sickness and diarrhea, it took about a week to go away.
But after that, i did not feel right, i was having trouble going to the toilet and had constant bloating, i put this down to constipation and went to the doctors, he gave me stool softeners that helped me go to the loo.
Even after i was passing stools almost daily, my stomach still was bloated, and i noticed it got worse after eating, it made me look pregnant, i started to get worried so went back to the docs, he said it could be due to a damaged stomach lining from the sickness and gave me 2 weeks of lansoprazole.

whilst on them, i did notice a little improvement, but not much, then last week on a i had chips from the chip shop, and for some reason i got extreme stomach bloating and pain, felt the need to throw up but didnt, and had diarrhea (i had chips from the same place the week before and was not too bad after them) the diarrhea has kind of stopped, but im still not really passing properly and i still have bad pains and bloating in my stomach. I went back to the doc again, and all he said was stick the the tablets i gave you, then he gave me a months supply of them. I honestly cannot go on like this, i have lost alot of weight, and i am starting to feel very depressed and fed up.

I am getting very scared and worried, can someone please help me out?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
bloating, diarrhea, pain, stomach bug