It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
(male)

Mikey1414 HB User
Blood when wiping medical bill concern...

Hey guys I'm a 25 year old male currently enrolled as a student and working a part time job. Several months ago I notices when I wiped blood was on the Tp. At the time I was enrolled in school and the toilet paper was super rough so I just assumed thy was the cause. After a few weeks it went away. Today it came back. Once it starts up there is usually very little blood / some light streaking on Tp but some times there are bigger splotches. I started school recently so it could be they paper but I've only used the bathroom there a few times. Also it first appeared at home and I buy the soft stuff. The main point is I'm concerned. I've read posts that say its probably hemroids but could be something worse. So obviously I want to be sure. My problem is this. I have no insurance and very little money. And I've seen news articals where patients get stuck with thousands of dollars in medical bills and I don't wanna be that person. Any idea how much I'm looking at here in expense ?

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Specks of blood, cramping, soft stool? LuSmith Bowel Disorders 0 12-08-2011 11:52 AM
Blood in Toilet? Chiari Warrior Bowel Disorders 0 11-11-2011 05:07 PM
Blood on TP again - scared cecib Bowel Disorders 0 10-13-2011 06:23 AM
blood when wiping tangoman Bowel Disorders 1 10-27-2009 11:37 PM
Bright red blood when wiping tootiered Bowel Disorders 0 02-01-2009 08:36 AM

Tags
bloody stool, hemroids, insurance