It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
(male)

WhatHappensNext HB User
White seed like things in stool.

Hi, im 19 and i've never left North America, I have 1 stool everyday at the same time right after work. Ive noticed that theres white seed like things in my stool, it doesnt happen all the time but sometimes it does. Could it be the peanut butter I eat that has peanuts in it? If so how long do they last in your body, I had a stool today and it had these white seed like things in it and I didnt have the peanut butter since friday. I'll try and keep the peanuts out of diet for a bit. Ive also noticed that my stools are sometimes solid but they almost look soft and fluffy, and sometimes they are greasy. They have like mucus on it took but not much. I read about Candida and did that spit test in the morning and my spit sinks down the glass, could it be that? Or could it be a parasite? Ive also noticed little tiny round black balls hidden in my stool aswell so it seems like a parasite but my weight hasnt really changed, and ive noticed I can eat a lot more, but that could be because I'm still growing. I work the trades and I don't feel like im weaker or anything. Also my stool seems light brown or yellowish kinda.

List of symptoms here:
1. White seed like objects in stool (SOMETIMES little black balls)
2. Spit test, spit sank.
3. "fluffy" soft but formed stools / greasy stools
4. Light brown stool (maybe yellowish)
5. Pain in stomach sometimes
6. Can eat a lot more (but could still be growing)

If anyone could help that would be great.

Last edited by WhatHappensNext; 10-14-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply