It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
(female)

Areona13 HB User
Please help, I'm 14 and I'm bleeding from my Anus

Okay, so It's only been going on for 2 days but I get worried easily. Whenever I poop I bleed, And it will drip, I think it might just be a tear because my stool has been hard but I'm not sure. Please help!

The following user gives a hug of support to Areona13:
Joan5555 (11-02-2012)
Old 10-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Please help, I'm 14 and I'm bleeding from my Anus

it could be a hemerroid or you might have a tear from straining if you've been constipated. I would soak in a warm bath with epsom salts daily for a few days. Also eat some prunes or drink prune juice or take a stool softener so you don't strain. Also drink plenty of water, being dehydrated can get you constipated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I agree, you need to soften you stools and reduce the inflammation in your bottom.

If you have never used Epsom salts, they are great, very inexpensive and can be so soothing in a warm/hot bath. It is important to soak as long as you can in the salt water solution. You can either ask your parent to buy them for you, or pick them up at any pharmacy/drug store. They are in the first aid section.

A gentle laxative and lots of prune juice should set you free. If it lasts a few days, seek some help from your adult. We all get constipated every once in a while. it is nothing to be embarrassed of.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
(female)

sandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB Usersandiemas HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areona13 View Post
Okay, so It's only been going on for 2 days but I get worried easily. Whenever I poop I bleed, And it will drip, I think it might just be a tear because my stool has been hard but I'm not sure. Please help!
At the age of 14 I would definitely say you want to speak to your parents and get it checked out by a doctor. You say it drips which I am assuming meaning it's on the outside and not within the stoools. Are your stools a different color is it blended in with the stools? do you see blood on your underwhere any other time when you are not having a bowel movement? I would try some anti inflammatory medication like preparation H or the likes. this may sound gross but when you are done with your shower feel down there and see if you can feel any large bumps that would definitely indicate a hemorrhoid although I am NOT a doctor and cannot diagnos you. you would want to make sure that it's not a palup or something inside of your colon that has ruptured or torn. that could be a bit more serious. at age 14 and school is and I know that you are sitting on hard chairs and hard bleachers if it is a hemroid that is not going to help your situation at ***. maybe carry some flushable wipes keep the area clean and dry, they also have wipes with Preparation H on them that can help keep you comfortable. at 14 it has to be an embarrassing situation it is embarrassing at any age let alone a teenager so just know that it is human and you have no reason to be embarrassed but do not neglect it and let it get worse are out of control. keep us posted on how you're doing hopefully it is *** gone away by now...

C5-C6 tear/buldge
C6-C7 ACDF
T1 - T5 neuroforaminal, lesions, facet arthropathy
Disectomy L5/S1
Anxiety
PTSD
Chronic Pain

Old 11-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #5
(female)

Joan5555 HB User

My 16 almost 17 year old daughter complains of the same thing and its freaking her out. I am wanting to take her to see her doc but knowing my daughter she wont bare her butt for anyone..so what can I do?

Reply Reply

Tags
anus, blood