It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
(male)

stayblazed HB User
Possible Intussusception?

I'm 17, and for the past year after a bowel movement It will never feel like i'm done completely, and I will have to wipe alot, and even have to dig in to the anus to get completely clean. There is small amounts of yellow mucus present on the toilet paper, but not alot. 24/7 There's an uncomfortable feeling inside of my anus as if you took something small and stuck it in there. Recently i've begun smelling a nasty, musky smell that is sometimes present. When it is present I can feel inside my anus getting hot. Almost always there is a pain in my lower back it feels like it bears down. After eating I can feel gurgling going on in my back right behind my butt.

Has anybody had these symptoms? I have been to G.I once and he discovered something with my Kidney, which i'm ignoring because it's completely unrelated and doesn't bother me. I have a G.I appointment on the 1st of November with the same doctor.

Last edited by mod85; 10-24-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
(male)

marianozab HB User
Re: Possible Intussusception?

I know your message is old, but i think we share the same condition and symptoms, are you there?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply