It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
(female)

justthefacts HB User
Smile Ultroid for hemorrhoids

I just wanted to post that this procedure worked out great for a male member of my family who was in extreme discomfort, and it was looking like surgery was the only remaining option. Not many doctors offer the treatment, but we found one with a lot of experience with it, and after about 4 or 5 treatments (a week or two apart) he is no longer in discomfort (a year later). After prescription creams, various supplements (one worked pretty well - but you can't stop taking it), this was the solution we were hoping for.

He didn't report much discomfort in the treatment. I believe this treatment is not mentioned by GI docs because it'll lose them a lot of potential surgery. I don't know why so few docs offer it, but I just have to say it was a Godsend and I want people to know about it. Your doctor probably won't know anything about it. If it weren't for the internet, he'd probably have gone thru surgery by now.

Also, I really couldn't find any negatives on the internet about Ultroid - and I researched it pretty well.

Old 11-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
(male)

james310 HB User
Re: Ultroid for hemorrhoids

just wanted to say thanks for your post, you have givin me hope. now i just need to find a doctor who is experienced and performs this procedure here in california. if anyone knows of one PLEASE post!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
(female)

justthefacts HB User
Thumbs up Re: Ultroid for hemorrhoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by james310 View Post
just wanted to say thanks for your post, you have givin me hope. now i just need to find a doctor who is experienced and performs this procedure here in california. if anyone knows of one PLEASE post!
The Ultroid website used to list doctors in every state and that's how we found one. They don't anymore. The main question to ask is how long the doc has been using Ultroid. I think experience is key. The Ultroid website also used to have a phone number and they could tell you who the more experienced docs were. Not sure they still provide that service.

Don't be surprised when you discover the docs who use Ultroid are not big name doctors in prime metropolitan locations. The one we found had mainly Chinese clientele (tho we're not Chinese) and was in an office in a small suburb of a major metro area. I notice a number of Chinese doctors use it, in fact.

I wish you luck! (Don't expect the problem to be solved in one visit. You'll probably have to go back a number of times, and it'll get better each time, depending on how many hemorrhoids, etc. Then one day you'll realize the problem is solved!)

Old 06-24-2014, 03:05 PM   #4
(male)

chromelog HB User
Re: Ultroid for hemorrhoids

Hello justthefacts,
I see you are in Chicago. Do you know which doctor have you used for ultroid? I would need a referral for doctors who do Ultroid procedure.

Thanks,

Reply Reply