It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #1
(male)

SickinNJ HB UserSickinNJ HB User
I am lost

I am about to go to my 3rd GI in a year. The first one said I had UC, after a C-scope and Biopsy he put me on meds. When I was having trouble reaching him and not getting better I got a second opinion. The 2nd doctor said I was clean, no issue....stop taking meds. He also did a c-scope and biopsy and determined it is IBS not UC. It has been 5 months since then and though I don't feel as terrible as I did on the meds or when I first got sick in November 2011 I am still not back to normal. I have very inconsistent movement, battle nausea in the morning and mid day (5-7pm), re-flux and bad weight swings. 5-10 pounds in a week.

I know I have internal hemroids and I do see blood when I wipe. I am concerned that my inconstant movements could be from a blockage. My mom has Diverticulitis, My dad had prostate cancer and my younger brother had polyps (non cancerous)- Has anyone experienced this when 2 doctors with in 12 month had 2 distinctly different diagnoses.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
(female)

greeneyez 1966 HB User
Re: I am lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickinNJ View Post
I am about to go to my 3rd GI in a year. The first one said I had UC, after a C-scope and Biopsy he put me on meds. When I was having trouble reaching him and not getting better I got a second opinion. The 2nd doctor said I was clean, no issue....stop taking meds. He also did a c-scope and biopsy and determined it is IBS not UC. It has been 5 months since then and though I don't feel as terrible as I did on the meds or when I first got sick in November 2011 I am still not back to normal. I have very inconsistent movement, battle nausea in the morning and mid day (5-7pm), re-flux and bad weight swings. 5-10 pounds in a week.

I know I have internal hemroids and I do see blood when I wipe. I am concerned that my inconstant movements could be from a blockage. My mom has Diverticulitis, My dad had prostate cancer and my younger brother had polyps (non cancerous)- Has anyone experienced this when 2 doctors with in 12 month had 2 distinctly different diagnoses.
... im just experiencing internal hems for the first time any advice on what i can do about them i tried the prep h it helps for a bit . i always have this constant feeling that something is stuck in my butt and it makes me uncomfortable when i sit but if im laying down it goes away i dont have pain and i was itchy but thats gone away i only have alittle discomfort in my stomach like i have too use the bathroom . im not a water drinker which i will startand i eat alot of junk which i will stop. any advice ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply